Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Pardew's reaction to the question on sky obvious confirms it all  but at least it didn't seem clear cut that he's definitely off this month.

If his wife is very ill then I can't see what sort of chat could ever resolve the issue.

If the wife is very ill, going to Argentina, the top country regarding medical science will certainly help.

Eh? Argentina the top country in medical science? Thought the country was on its knees financially.

Pardew's reaction to the question on sky obvious confirms it all  but at least it didn't seem clear cut that he's definitely off this month.

If his wife is very ill then I can't see what sort of chat could ever resolve the issue.

If the wife is very ill, going to Argentina, the top country regarding medical science will certainly help.

Eh? Argentina the top country in medical science? Thought the country was on its knees financially.

He was meaning staying here to get the best care

:lol:

Guest neesy111

If you are seriously ill, having your family around is a big help.

Need both.

If I was advising Colo, then I'd suggest he should retire if its very serious.

I know what you mean. My point about the medical point of view stands, though.

The family members can get a fucking ticket to come over.

Get them all over here, I'm sure he could afford to relocate them all.

Guest neesy111

Get them all over here, I'm sure he could afford to relocate them all.

Easier said than done.

Guest bimpy474

If his wife is ill, i think it's only natural she wants to be back home with her parents, sibling etc. That isn't even an issue.

The problem is us selling Colo, as the team who wants him are offering nothing. I just think there's more to it.

Guest firetotheworks

Japan has better, if more expensive healthcare than the UK. Funnily enough, I still came home when I was ill over there.

Guest firetotheworks

It's the obvious thing to do when you feel unwell. It's nee good being poorly when you haven't got your family, or more specifically your mam proper fussing over you.

She doesn't speak much english so might prefer a hospital with spanish speaking staff.

She doesn't speak much english so might prefer a hospital with spanish speaking staff.

Since when ?

Guest bimpy474

Are we not talking compassionate leave ? why does it have to be go for good ?

Terminal illness maybe, i hope to christ it isn't like.

Since when ?

Since wor lass was speaking to her and the 2 kids in Fenwicks a few months ago. She said she was really nice but apologised for her english and the kids (who speak perfect english) were translating for her.

Are we not talking compassionate leave ? why does it have to be go for good ?

This is the part i dont understand either. Surely we could just loan him to San Lorenzo until her illness is resolved and then get him back.

We'll be fucked without him. Best defender I've been lucky enough to see play for us. To say I'll miss him immensely would be an understatement. We'll not find a replacement as good as he is for many years to come imo.

Wonder if the "ill wife" isn't just a ploy.

Hardly the first time it's been used....didn't Solano use his wife's obsession with living in London as the reason he had to leave ?

Carl Cort's wife was a reason he was got rid of hurriedly ! (Heard some tales about her swaggering up to front of queues in Tesco Kingston Park demanding personal service first because she was Cort's wife "!!!! How true I don't know)

What the actual fuck. On what planet is an obsession with living in London the same as being ill?

FWIW if your cynical review of his wife's illness did turn out to be true, I would walk away from giving NUFC anything until Ashely went. It would be a revolution in low.

Eh, what exactly are you blaming Ashley for here?

Guest firetotheworks

Wonder if the "ill wife" isn't just a ploy.

Hardly the first time it's been used....didn't Solano use his wife's obsession with living in London as the reason he had to leave ?

Carl Cort's wife was a reason he was got rid of hurriedly ! (Heard some tales about her swaggering up to front of queues in Tesco Kingston Park demanding personal service first because she was Cort's wife "!!!! How true I don't know)

What the actual f***. On what planet is an obsession with living in London the same as being ill?

FWIW if your cynical review of his wife's illness did turn out to be true, I would walk away from giving NUFC anything until Ashely went. It would be a revolution in low.

Eh, what exactly are you blaming Ashley for here?

Nothing. I'm saying that IF it came out that that was the line spun by the club over this, when it wasn't true, as Phil K was suggesting, that it would be the lowest thing of all. I don't for a second believe that's what's happened at all, I think Phil K's suggestion is in poor taste.

1. Colo is loaded. There's great doctors and hospitals in 99% of countries on this planet............ if you're loaded.

2. Being around family/loved ones is good for your health.