Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest ItalianMagpie

According to some guy who covers S America transfers for talksport, this family thing is just a final throw of the dice by his agents to try and force a move to san Lorenzo.  At no point has family problems been mentioned until it looked like we wouldn't release Colo.  It's all down to agents trying to make a quick killing by providing San Lorenzo with a quality defender for nothing.....scumbag agents!!!!!

Bollocks.

I don't know if the family issues are true or not but if they are certainly making them public and throwing them on the newspapers wasn't Colo's first priority. And then, could San Lorenzo and his agent really think that they could make up something like that without anyone at NUFC knowing what's really going on with his family and get away with it?

I agree MATE, we will need KRUL to pull off SAVES that look EXACTLY the same as THAT.

Good though wasn't it ? (overdid the stress words, though surely ?) :iamatwat:

Looks like the Argie press are trying to shit stir, saying that Newcastle fans were ridiculing him. :dave:

http://es-us.deportes.yahoo.com/noticias/deseo-coloccini-irse-hinchas-newcastle-burlaron-ridiculizaron-150700514--sow.html

"Newcastle fans devoted some songs and rediculed. "He wants to go home, he misses his mum", sang the Newcastle fans at Norwich. It appears, the group of supporters known as "The Snake Pit" have not taken well to the news their captain wants to return home, and have let him know".

a) I can't say I heard that chant.

b) Who the hell are the "Snake Pit"?

I think they might have made a bit of a fuck up there :lol:.  Basically, in the Lower Barclay Stand at Norwich there's an area called the "Snake Pit" which is apparently for the rowdier fans (it's bollocks to be honest); I think the Argie journos need to do a bit more research!

If that's all the article has to go on, I wouldn't worry to be honest!

Looks like the Argie press are trying to s*** stir, saying that Newcastle fans were ridiculing him. :dave:

http://es-us.deportes.yahoo.com/noticias/deseo-coloccini-irse-hinchas-newcastle-burlaron-ridiculizaron-150700514--sow.html

"Newcastle fans devoted some songs and rediculed. "He wants to go home, he misses his mum", sang the Newcastle fans at Norwich. It appears, the group of supporters known as "The Snake Pit" have not taken well to the news their captain wants to return home, and have let him know".

a) I can't say I heard that chant.

b) Who the hell are the "Snake Pit"?

I never heard that from the snake pit either :lol:

Tried to polish off my Spanish to tell them.  We need him - when I was in Buenos Aires talking about him and Jonas was the only way to keep them off the 'Malvinas'.

Tim Vickery on the world football phone in (if you don't listen already you should) mentioned this thing obviously and that the Argie press had nowt on the wife bit but that this is a kinda last ditch effort from Colo to get the move since the San Lorenzo board thought it would be easy to just get Ashley to let him go for free and ran into a brick wall when they actually talked to NUFC.

Quite how they thought it would be easy is difficult to understand