Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

His lashing out at the end is not what a captain should be doing. He's already cost us once this season with his stupidity.

I'd have to see it again but I'd not have been surprised to see a red for that.

His lashing out at the end is not what a captain should be doing. He's already cost us once this season with his stupidity.

I'd have to see it again but I'd not have been surprised to see a red for that.

Immediately thought he was off. Surprised, but the ref was shite at best in terms of fouls.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I think the push for M'Biwa suggests he'll be off and we're preparing for life without him. If not now, definitely in the summer.

I'd settle for that.

If there's a chance to stay up, we need him. And now I don't care if he stays or if he goes in the summer (course I hope he stays), as long as we manage to stay up. In case, we'll find a solution, summer is pretty long.

Guest ItalianMagpie

So is it that Colo's leaving is not even doubtful now? He's going, either now or in the summer, isn't it so?  ???

Guest bimpy474

I know this might not make sense, but i hoping that if Colo goes now it might mean someone else stepping up and rallying the players. No disrespect to Colo but as he wants to go then surely that must be having an effect on his teammates. It's natural for a team to look up to their skipper, and right now they see a man not committed to the club or them.

Just clutching at straws like.