Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

If he has to go then much rather the summer, at least we can try and scout someone up to then to bring in. be a shame to get another Centre Half in then end up back at square one in the summer with Williamson playing again :)

Saying that depends if we stay up :)

Assuming the club lets him leave for less than their valuation (i.e. substantially less), is there any way they could write-in a "non-compete" clause of sorts? So he doesn't head to San Lorenzo and fuck us over by coming back to the PL with a different team a year later.

Unless the reason for leaving is something that we just can't say no to then him, his father and this club can all go fuck themselves tbh.

Teams play big money for players and a hell of a lot in wages. The players can't just decide they want out expecting the clubs to release them, their fathers should have zero input and as for other clubs expecting teams to just let them leave/setting deadlines etc.. :mackems:

Assuming the club lets him leave for less than their valuation (i.e. substantially less), is there any way they could write-in a "non-compete" clause of sorts? So he doesn't head to San Lorenzo and f*** us over by coming back to the PL with a different team a year later.

Can put in any contract. Our best bet would be let him go in the summer if thats what he wishes and put in a sign-on fee for any club in the PL or somewhere we would be fussed about and say the club buying him would have to pay X amount to us in compensation. Totally possible - could it happen? Beats me. But thats how I'd look to frame it.

Assuming the club lets him leave for less than their valuation (i.e. substantially less), is there any way they could write-in a "non-compete" clause of sorts? So he doesn't head to San Lorenzo and f*** us over by coming back to the PL with a different team a year later.

Can put in any contract. Our best bet would be let him go in the summer if thats what he wishes and put in a sign-on fee for any club in the PL or somewhere we would be fussed about and say the club buying him would have to pay X amount to us in compensation. Totally possible - could it happen? Beats me. But thats how I'd look to frame it.

Again unless it's something really life changing then he can leave if he pays up his contract.

If it was something like his wife being terminally ill then thanks for your fantastic service, all the best for your and your wife.

Anything else then you have signed a long term contract, get your agents to find a club willing to pay your worth or stay and earn your keep.

http://www.goal.com/es-ar/news/4457/mercado-de-pases/2013/01/21/3690418/coloccini-ma%C3%B1ana-se-define

The operating return to San Lorenzo is underway to repatriate Fabricio Coloccini, seems to be nearing the final stages. Central defender acting in Newcastle want to get back shirt crow, but the output of the English club is not easy. So much have expanded definitions about that since "she can not wait to return" his father Osvaldo's been almost twenty days.

"Today there was a meeting inconclusive defined morning" said the player's father and lower division general manager of San Lorenzo. "Fabricio is very anxious, wants a definition for better or worse" said Osvaldo in talks with the Rock and Closs program. "I think it's time to return to San Lorenzo", he added.

The central defender is in the middle of a tug of war between the two teams, as Alan Pardew, Magpies coach, does not think the player off easily: "We sit down and talk next week and hope to solve the problems and reach concluded that Colo stay "were the last words of Pardew. Coloccini Osvaldo said "Newcastle asked to wait until May. The issue is whether San Lorenzo is waiting until that date." "It would be beautiful both in San Lorenzo, is the club we love. Fabrizio dying to return , but is trying to achieve a graceful exit "

His father again :facepalm:

Guest neesy111

Something just doesn't make sense about all of this. :(

until we find out the real reason.

Fans deserve to know what the situation is when the time is right.