Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Wasn't Alan Smith club captain once? Far worse than either of those two.

I'm sure Geremi was club captain for a wee bit.

Yes he was, was made captain as soon as he signed for us. Allardyce thought it would be a good call...

That's genuinely the day I know there's nothing left to support. Just a failing business exploiting those still in love with a corpse of a club.

:weep:

Lets hope it's Cabs then.

Stop posting.  :lol:

I meant Cabs in a good way, so Ron doesn't leave us like :lol:

I'm not going anywhere, even if I do draw a line under my support of the club. Ultimately these days we only have each other as NUFC fans. That's still something to be celebrated.

http://t.qkme.me/35aznz.jpg

Wonder if it was done on purpose to have showdown talks with our captain when a new potential CB partner is apparently having a medical.

To soften the blow you mean?

Maybe. Thought the delay till Monday was weird.

Paul McIntosh‏@mcintoshpaul

"Newcastle are making it difficult to reach a conclusion. They don't want to release him now because they are fighting relegation." #NUFC

I guess this is about Colo. We really need to keep him until the Summer.

Paul McIntosh‏@mcintoshpaul

"Newcastle are making it difficult to reach a conclusion. They don't want to release him now because they are fighting relegation." #NUFC

I guess this is about Colo. We really need to keep him until the Summer.

He says they are comments from his dad. Dunno where from.

Apparently another meeting tomorrow.

http://www.goal.com/es-ar/news/4457/mercado-de-pases/2013/01/21/3690418/coloccini-ma%C3%B1ana-se-define

The operating return to San Lorenzo is underway to repatriate Fabricio Coloccini, seems to be nearing the final stages. Central defender acting in Newcastle want to get back shirt crow, but the output of the English club is not easy. So much have expanded definitions about that since "she can not wait to return" his father Osvaldo's been almost twenty days.

"Today there was a meeting inconclusive defined morning" said the player's father and lower division general manager of San Lorenzo. "Fabricio is very anxious, wants a definition for better or worse" said Osvaldo in talks with the Rock and Closs program. "I think it's time to return to San Lorenzo", he added.

The central defender is in the middle of a tug of war between the two teams, as Alan Pardew, Magpies coach, does not think the player off easily: "We sit down and talk next week and hope to solve the problems and reach concluded that Colo stay "were the last words of Pardew. Coloccini Osvaldo said "Newcastle asked to wait until May. The issue is whether San Lorenzo is waiting until that date." "It would be beautiful both in San Lorenzo, is the club we love. Fabrizio dying to return , but is trying to achieve a graceful exit "