Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

We can't afford to lose Colo even if we sign Mbiwa.

Yep, we might be able to striker a deal, Colo sees the season out and then we sell him at a lower price in the summer.

Fuck that.  He sees out the season and we sell him in the summer or he doesn't get sold.

Yep, we might be able to striker a deal, Colo sees the season out and then we sell him at a lower price in the summer.

f*** that.  He sees out the season and we sell him in the summer or he doesn't get sold.

Suits all parties and helps us in the short term.

f*** that.  He sees out the season and we sell him in the summer or he doesn't get sold.

No way does he leave until the summer. If thats the case.

Guest malandro

Asking a young lad with no PL experience to hold our back line together would be a big ask, especially in the current circumstances.

I hope we don't soften up over Colo, we need to play hardball with his people. I'm very suspicious of the whole situation tbh - I'd like to think we know Colo quite well now and this seems so out of character. For our captain to 'do a Given' when we're in so much trouble feels so wrong.

Guest bimpy474

Worst of it is he'll probably make Jonas captain :anguish:

Oh god, even more cemented into the team. It's not good when you wish one of your players gets injured.

No way does he leave until the summer. If thats the case.

Not sure what you mean, its a compromise...Colo wants away, we need him.  So he stays until summer when the club is safe, everyone is a winner. 

Guest bimpy474

The day either Shola or Jonas is made club captain is the day I stop calling myself a Newcastle supporter.

Stop it, count to ten Ron lad.

Guest bimpy474

That's genuinely the day I know there's nothing left to support. Just a failing business exploiting those still in love with a corpse of a club.

:weep:

Lets hope it's Cabs then.

Guest bimpy474

That's genuinely the day I know there's nothing left to support. Just a failing business exploiting those still in love with a corpse of a club.

Stop posting.  :lol:

I meant Cabs in a good way, so Ron doesn't leave us like :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I mean this: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,73457.msg4167864.html#msg4167864

:lol:

I figured that out, it's when i edit my post before someone else post another reply.

Sorry mate but i'm always doing it as i type too fast and spell like a 5 year old. :lol:

I'm not going anywhere, even if I do draw a line under my support of the club. Ultimately these days we only have each other as NUFC fans. That's still something to be celebrated.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not going anywhere, even if I do draw a line under my support of the club. Ultimately these days we only have each other as NUFC fans. That's still something to be celebrated.

FFS Ron, i'm welling up here :lol:

FFS Ron, i'm welling up here :lol:

Ron has a sensitive side? this feels almost like when i saw my dad cry for the first time.