Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

He has not been right since he kicked the racist and got sent off, am guessing whatever is going on started just before that, as its unlike him to behave that way on the pitch.

Unlike? The dude was a right dirty fucker when he signed for us. Had seen him lose the plot couple of times tbh.

Of course they're bollocks, man :lol:

Has anyone met this Crammy lass? No. Are we really to believe that if this lass does exist she's happily watch the rich father of her child f*** off to the other side of the world and not go to the press to earn herself a bit of cash?

Someone was showing pictures on his phone the other day claiming they were of the lass, chinese whispers on a grand scale  :lol: Or there could be truth in it  :mystery:

Either way I find it hard to believe if there was a serious illness the club would not have just came out and said that was the case. Sounds like he can either sort out a sensible fee for someone to buy him or lump it as far as i'm concerned. I know it is a cliché but he gets paid 60odd grand a week ffs.

I got told he'd got a 14, 17 and 18 year old lass from Crammy up the duff in the space of about 2 hours the other day. It's bollocks.

If he's got 3 different teenage birds from Cramlington up the duff then this really is a serious situation.

Particularly if he's done it over the course of 2 hours, seems like really reckless behaviour.

After 8 hours he'd be dry humping an octogenarian

I really hope that supposed press conference for tomorrow will address this and not for new signings.

There's no press conference ffs.

Oh right calm down :lol: i only know what people say.

There definitely is. I read it on the internet.

SEE HE DID :D

United For Newcastle ‏@UtdForNewcastle

What we know: #NUFC have called a press conf. tomorrow in the Media Suite, which our source inside the club has said is 'unusual' #coloccini

from Durham, Durham  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Has anyone met this Crammy lass? No. Are we really to believe that if this lass does exist she's happily watch the rich father of her child f*** off to the other side of the world and not go to the press to earn herself a bit of cash?

Someone was showing pictures on his phone the other day claiming they were of the lass, chinese whispers on a grand scale  :lol: Or there could be truth in it  :mystery:

Either way I find it hard to believe if there was a serious illness the club would not have just came out and said that was the case. Sounds like he can either sort out a sensible fee for someone to buy him or lump it as far as i'm concerned. I know it is a cliché but he gets paid 60odd grand a week ffs.

I got told he'd got a 14, 17 and 18 year old lass from Crammy up the duff in the space of about 2 hours the other day. It's bollocks.

If he's got 3 different teenage birds from Cramlington up the duff then this really is a serious situation.

Particularly if he's done it over the course of 2 hours, seems like really reckless behaviour.

Yep. Impressively productive - particularly on the previously acknowledged 'bollocks' - but certainly not the behaviour you'd expect of a husband, parent and role model.

:lol: I thought I was joking.

I thought it was quite obvious like, main reason most of my posts contain far too many smilies is it's too easy for people to take written text the wrong way.

:lol: tis why I added a :D in my post

As far as I see it if this is true there are three options for him:

1) he pays off his contract, which if estimates regarding his pay are correct would cost north of £12m and we're under no obligation to accept. Unlikely as he probably couldn't afford it anyway.

2) he retires, in which case we would hold his registration for the duration of his contract meaning he couldn't play competitive football until he was 35.

3) he goes AWOL and tries his luck in the courts. It would be a massive test case with reprocussions for clubs and players the world over and the chances of him winning outright would be slim.

We very much hold the power in this situation if he really is adamant about returning to Argentina.

http://www.proginosko.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/i_want_the_truth.png

http://calibermag.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YZpp25T.jpg

Guest neesy111

Somebody on my timeline just bumped this

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11843_3881912,00.html

Precedent.

Not really that similar once you get past the title tbf. Newcastle matched their bid then they asked for more unlike San Lorenzo who seem to have offered a 50p and a curly wurly.

Footballers / Agents should never ever make threats to rip up contracts.  It's a pathetic demand.

Somebody on my timeline just bumped this

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11843_3881912,00.html

Precedent.

Not really that similar once you get past the title tbf. Newcastle matched their bid then they asked for more unlike San Lorenzo who seem to have offered a 50p and a curly wurly.

Aye that situation would have probably involved us funding the buy-out of the clause with a signing-on fee etc. SL don't have the cash.

Still - it shows he has previous.

:lol: :lol: