Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest pont-toon

[quote author=Ishmael link=topic=83579.msg4280424#msg4280424 date=136312883

9]

We'll only return Coloccini once we've extracted all the oil.

98% of nufc fans voted yes to Colo staying a nufc player. Geordie self determination

I don't think he gives a s***.

:lol: About what I think?  Probs not.

Nah, it does appear so like.  Been a strange episode and a sour ending to his time at the club.

Nah dude, I just meant in general. I don't think he gives a s*** anymore.

If that's true (and from the outside looking in, I pretty much agree), it's a more desperate situation for him than I thought. Whatever it is, it's a crying shame. No doubt he's been affected pretty heavily, it's not the end to his career with us that I was hoping for, or he, or any of us deserved.

Guest icemanblue

Can't see him playing for us again tbh :(

My dream is before he leaves we get to the EL final and Colo comes back and gives a MOTM performance and holds the trophy aloft with Cabaye  :megusta:

My dream is Taylor jumping in front of and mimicking captain Cabaye stopping him from picking up our trophy. Don't want Colo walking back in Terry style to get the plaudits before he fucks off.

In regards to Colo not giving a shit, when he has played I certainly don't think he has shown that. He certainly hasn't lacked effort even if he does make the odd mistake.

That said his silence in January has hurt, it was a complete circus and he could have cleared it up but he didn't say a word apart from a letter to the poor San Lorenzo fans basically apologising for not going. He would have a lot more respect from me if he publicly told the club/his father to shut the fuck up then tried to negotiate an amicable release either in January or the summer. Either way he still needs to realise he is under a contract that is in place to protect both parties and you can't just fuck it off because things have gotten a bit difficult.

As I said if we just decided we weren't going to honour his contract any more and he wanted to stay he/his agent would have rightfully sued the fuck out of us.

Wasn't there a statement from him at the end of January? Must admit, I'm surprised by the animosity towards him. The personal issues seem to have been forgotten by some. He's served the club very well, and I'll remember him as an absolute legend, regardless of what happens in the summer (DISCLAIMER: If he turns heel in Amsterdam, scores an own goal to lose us the game, then stunners Pardew before walking off down the tunnel surrounded by our wives, I'd be canny upset with him.)

Wasn't there a statement from him at the end of January?

Just basically saying he would give his all once he knew he wasn't getting the move he wanted wasn't it?

If MYM keeps going the way he is, we won't miss him on the pitch by next season.  Only worry is (as people have said) Williamson is a step closer to the first team again.  Would like to see him back at Arsenal, even just a cameo at the end (assuming Mbaylor :smug: are doing well/fit) so he can say his goodbyes. 

Bit s*** how it's worked out but won't forget his contribution since the Championship.

As good as MYM is, we're in the shit again if Taylor gets injured and his problem is he doesn't do niggles for 2-3 weeks. He does months out with injury and this applies to next season.

If as it seems Colo will be gone in the summer then we'll have to get a really solid centre half in as cover/competition. Williamson should be the absolute last resort but even Perch showed composure playing with MYM so maybe even him before Williamson.

Scary stuff, Williamson edges closer back to first team football.

Perch seems to be next in line should Taylor or Yanga-Mbiwa get injured.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j430/sddm76/perchinho_zps6f421368.jpg

Guest palnese

Fucking Scando's.

Jesus fucking Christ, man. :lol:

:lol:

He doesn't want to be here, and our current CB pairing is more than good enough. + He's leaving in the summer. Don't see the problem.

f***ing Scando's.

Jesus f***ing Christ, man. :lol:

He doesn't want to be here, and our current CB pairing is more than good enough. + He's leaving in the summer. Don't see the problem.

If he's third choice when he comes back it also means Taylor and MYM will have been immense in his absence.

f***ing Scando's.

If he's third choice when he comes back it also means Taylor and MYM will have been immense in his absence.

I'm hoping the club will know what happens with him in the summer by the time he comes back. If he's off, then I don't think there's any point in playing him over Taylor and Yanga-Mbiwa.

He's an absolute legend for me like, without a doubt the best defender I've seen for us. Let's not forget just how incredible he was for us last season.

Guest palnese

f***ing Scando's.

I'm hoping the club will know what happens with him in the summer by the time he comes back. If he's off, then I don't think there's any point in playing him over Taylor and Yanga-Mbiwa.

He's an absolute legend for me like, without a doubt the best defender I've seen for us. Let's not forget just how incredible he was for us last season.

Fucking Scando's.

Guest icemanblue

He's still our best defender, for me. He's also our captain. However, if Mapou and Taylor have been 'immense', then there's no reason why he should walk back in to the team. I just don't think he should be 'automatic 3rd choice'. Nor do I think he's done anything to deserve that, really.

Guest palnese

He's still our best defender, for me. He's also our captain. However, if Mapou and Taylor have been 'immense', then there's no reason why he should walk back in to the team. I just don't think he should be 'automatic 3rd choice'. Nor do I think he's done anything to deserve that, really.

He doesn't want to be here, man.

Guest icemanblue

Because of a personal issue, whatever that may be. Has he acted in any way unprofessionally, or shown, on the pitch, that he doesn't?

Guest palnese

Because of a personal issue, whatever that may be. Has he acted in any way unprofessionally, or shown, on the pitch, that he doesn't?

Well, his performances has been pretty poor compared to last season, if that's anything to go by.