Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Possible he wouldn't know I suppose, but it was a week after the injury - surely any medical team worth their salt would know by then?

I guess he could have been concerned about people jumping to conclusions and so wanted to wait until he was nearly back from Argentina.

To be fair, this is easy for a journalist or shit newspaper to make a story out of (factual or not, we know how this game works) - Conspiracy, back story, etc etc

Seems like an easy opportunity to stir the pot. I'm not paying too much attention to it. He'll be a big miss as always.

( How's he flying to Argentina with broken bones in his back though? That must be hell ??? )

Meanwhile, somewhere in Argentina...

http://www.misterfadedglory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lazarus-pit-tdkr1.jpg

:lol:

fucking shit this news like, hope we don't we get more centerback injuries (we will. all of them.)

Guest Phil K

To be fair, this is easy for a journalist or s*** newspaper to make a story out of (factual or not, we know how this game works) - Conspiracy, back story, etc etc

( How's he flying to Argentina with broken bones in his back though? That must be hell ??? )

Must admit, first thought when I heard this was...how convenient for Colo, after the Argie business.

And that second line seems to say you think theres a rabbit off too....

This is a real blow. Annoys me that Pardew said he could be in contention for Stoke - surely he knew he'd broken bones - why lie?

Good question, why do you think? Or is more likely he didn't know then?

If he didn't know, why talk about him being doubtful for Swansea, not playing tonight because the pitch won't help back injuries and then say he should be fine for Stoke?

Say it is all a smokescreen... if losing him for the rest of the season, for him to sort out his personal troubles, means getting another year out of him - then I guess it's damage limitation.

It does all seem a bit too convenient, but he was holding his back immediately after that overhead kick.

Say it is all a smokescreen... if losing him for the rest of the season, for him to sort out his personal troubles, means getting another year out of him - then I guess it's damage limitation.

It does all seem a bit too convenient, but he was holding his back immediately after that overhead kick.

It's almost as if he's actually injured.