Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Guest zicomartin

Pardews job is a lot easier with low targets and low expectations, Ashley is still a c*** tho

Well, he did say he had a 'bit' of a winning mentality. 

Its all about him, as usual.

When you are king, you can choose when you win.

Ashley is a heartless, calculating and somewhat paranoid bastard, but I think he's smart enough to see that Pardew is causing more damage to his investments and brands than he does good.

I think Pardew might go.

Pardew says he very rarely talks to Ashley directly and JFK was actually brought in to speak to Pardew so that Ashley didn't need to, and yet he meets with Colo and Carr to give them the lowdown on the club and personally convince them to stay ........................Pardew is gone man.

Cautiously optimistic that Pardew and the squad have been told on the qt that he's going. Nothing more than gut instinct though.

Pardew's bullishness about next season could quite easily be more lies, he's an expert at it. He'll want to spin it as if he's been unlucky and didn't deserve the sack ec. That's more for the other chairmen in the league imo.

As I say, just a hunch but bits and pieces are starting to fit together. Just hope he goes. 

I really hope you are all right about him going, I really do. I just can't see it though. Why did he sack Allardyce in the end? I cant remember what was said at the time.

I keep trying to reel myself in, gut instinct says gone but really can't face the disappointment of another summer recruitment drive and at least up to January before he gets canned.

Ashley would be a fool to keep him, there's a relegation train wreck on the Pardew line that can be avoided.

I really hope you are all right about him going, I really do. I just can't see it though. Why did he sack Allardyce in the end? I cant remember what was said at the time.

Because Keegan had said yes behind the scenes. It was to get us all onside before he royally fucked us up the arse.

The Chronicle

"Fabricio Coloccini held showdown talks with Alan Pardew and managing director Lee Charnley to determine exactly where Newcastle United are heading.

The Chronicle understands that the skipper want assurances about the club’s plans for recruitment this summer.

As club captain he felt it was necessary to be able to send out the right message to the dressing room and send out the right tone going forward.

Coloccini has never been afraid to express his opinion at United and openly questioned Pardew in the dressing room at Stoke City after he selected Hatem Ben Arfa.

Then, Coloccini felt that the Frenchman had won his place back in the team too easily after an outburst the previous week."

:hmm:

Yeah, needs to go tbf.  Lost a lot of respect for him when he wanted to jump ship, then even more when done that goaline clearance on Saturday :huff:

Just wish MYM had more of a go in his natural position so he was ready to come in.

This god damn thread. :facepalm:

Must kill you that a player who's been awful as a captain and pretty laughable as a defender has run his race with a lot of posters, like.

Overall I still think he'd be worth keeping provided he wasn't starting games or captaining.