Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

This god damn thread. :facepalm:

Must kill you that a player who's been awful as a captain and pretty laughable as a defender has run his race with a lot of posters, like.

Overall I still think he'd be worth keeping provided he wasn't starting games or captaining.

Absolutely rattled.

I want him to stay because I believe he's Sussed Pardew. Not sure he's worth his wage anymore and his lack of ability as a captain both on and off the pitch plays it's part in why we are so shit ATM.

Amazing reaction by some because he's questioned HBA.

More to do with the fact he's be staging his own Carragher and Neville dickhead of the week competition in the last 4 months.

The Chronicle

"Fabricio Coloccini held showdown talks with Alan Pardew and managing director Lee Charnley to determine exactly where Newcastle United are heading.

The Chronicle understands that the skipper want assurances about the club’s plans for recruitment this summer.

As club captain he felt it was necessary to be able to send out the right message to the dressing room and send out the right tone going forward.

Coloccini has never been afraid to express his opinion at United and openly questioned Pardew in the dressing room at Stoke City after he selected Hatem Ben Arfa.

Then, Coloccini felt that the Frenchman had won his place back in the team too easily after an outburst the previous week."

:hmm:

:yao: We have been lied to about this shit many times before, very surprised that Colo believes anything he is being told about the clubs ambitions.

Can't believe some want him out of the club. What good would that do?

Even if we sign a replacement,chances are it'll be someone young and inexperienced.

Pardew staying will almost certainly see us fight a relegation battle next season and I wouldn't fancy having Taylor,Willo and 2 young centre backs to get us through it.

He's certainly been a pain in the ass but on his day he's the best CB we've had since Woodgate.

The Chronicle

"Fabricio Coloccini held showdown talks with Alan Pardew and managing director Lee Charnley to determine exactly where Newcastle United are heading.

The Chronicle understands that the skipper want assurances about the club’s plans for recruitment this summer.

As club captain he felt it was necessary to be able to send out the right message to the dressing room and send out the right tone going forward.

Coloccini has never been afraid to express his opinion at United and openly questioned Pardew in the dressing room at Stoke City after he selected Hatem Ben Arfa.

Then, Coloccini felt that the Frenchman had won his place back in the team too easily after an outburst the previous week."

:hmm:

So we're letting Colo decide who warrants a place in the team as a chief attacking option? Are you fucking kidding me?

I don't give a fuck what his opinions are, the manager seems to be in some form of agreement with him, and that smells like collusion or, at the very least, a meeting of the minds.

To keep our best attacking player out of the team to put in fucking cloggers.

I wonder if he's said anything remotely the same about Gosling or Shola? What exactly have they done to make Colo leak in his pants?

This fucking club, man.

It would never happen but I would to see the reaction if Keegan slagged off Ben Arfa.

Players are dropping like flies with their opinions/actions towards the lad recently.

It would never happen but I would to see the reaction if Keegan slagged off Ben Arfa.

Players are dropping like flies with their opinions/actions towards the lad recently.

Unpopular but Ben Arfa's problems clearly stretch farther than just Pardew. Disappointing.

You're missing the point. This is not some fucking deification of the lad for no reason in an us vs. them game created arbitrarily. If there is actual dirt to be unearthed, it would have come out by now, about how Ben Arfa took a dump in Colo's boots or jizzed in Willo's hair, making him unable to run his hands through his stiff locks through the rest of the game.

It seems there is some agenda afoot from the manager downwards to get him out of the club, for some reason or the other. No idea why. Hopefully it comes out that he did indeed do some unspeakably terrible deed, and then it will all make sense.

But in the absence of a real reason to his exclusion, and with silly anecdotes like Colo wondering why he was let into the side in place of full on wankers who deserve even LESS to be in the side, I refuse to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of those with any authority inside the club.

Unpopular but Ben Arfa's problems clearly stretch farther than just Pardew. Disappointing.

That's fine. Doesn't change the fact he's our best player with no viable alternatives in the squad.

That's fine. Doesn't change the fact he's our best player with no viable alternatives in the squad.

Goes without saying :thup:

Correct. The actual cheek of colo questioning someone's place in the team after 1) he tried to fuck off during a relegation battle and 2) has absolutely phoned in his performances. As for the rest? Couldn't give less of a fuck what Rob Elliot thinks about football

Bang on. He can eat shit. I love(d) him, but if this story is true he is as bad a captain as Captain Owen.

Like who? Everyone who's slagged him off has their own selfish agenda to follow.

I don't disagree with that, everyone who seems to have been negatively involved with Ben Arfa has one or many things already against them that will instantly make them the villain.

Would just be interested to see the reaction if the one person connected to Newcastle who could possibly get away with a bad word against Ben Arfa would be.

I have no problem with HBA, obviously he is quite temperamental but I would have him in our first 11 without question.

Like who? Everyone who's slagged him off has their own selfish agenda to follow.

I don't disagree with that, everyone who seems to have been negatively involved with Ben Arfa has one or many things already against them that will instantly make them the villain.

I'll say one thing, you couldn't say a bad word about Colo on here 2 months back.

I'll say one thing, you couldn't say a bad word about Colo on here 2 months back.

Personally I could and probably did. Ever since the father/San Lorenzo or whatever the fuck they are called thing I've not had nearly the same respect I did before.