Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

The guy not from the region that mocks and insults the locals over the internet and has the audacity to claim to represent them. You're a knacker, plain and simple.

For all you having a go at oldtype for having 'no connection to the club', you could be accused of exactly the same thing. I mean, it's not like oldtype pays hundred of pounds and travels half way round the world to watch matches. Fair weather supporter, clearly.

The guy not from the region that mocks and insults the locals over the internet and has the audacity to claim to represent them. You're a knacker, plain and simple.

For all you having a go at oldtype for having 'no connection to the club', you could be accused of exactly the same thing. I mean, it's not like oldtype pays hundred of pounds and travels half way round the world to watch matches. Fair weather supporter, clearly.

When have I ever claimed to represent anybody? Oldtype is a plastic fan. The only time he's been to Newcastle he cried about being 'racially abused'. He also claims I look for photos of 'Asians' to reply to him with... The boy is a fool, typical KBJ.

I mock and insult Geordies? haha.

He's so completely and utterly oblivious. It's just unreal.

Coming from someone whose links to the club don't extend beyond a computer screen?

Hold on, aren't you from the south east? :lol:

...and what does that have to do with anything?

I also seem to remember colocho saying he didn't watch the derby because football wasn't his entire life.

:lol:

As I said before, I follow and have ties to the club beyond a computer screen/pre-1996.

What ties are they? I thought you said on here you had no ties to the region?

I also seem to remember colocho saying he didn't watch the derby because football wasn't his entire life.

Sunderland away. How would I watch if I wasn't at the match? I was out for the day with little internet access and criticised for not following the game...

What ties are they? I thought you said on here you had no ties to the region?

Lie. I never said that.

Ultimately you're in a glass house throwing stones.

Exactly. Fan from the South East who misses games to go to music festivals because football 'isn't his life' taking it upon himself to call other supporters of the club plastic.

He's a soopafan who isn't actually a soopafan! Amazing.

What are your ties to the area then? What makes you such a brilliant fan whereas oldtype is apparently 'plastic'?

Half of my family are from the NE. I've been a supporter since birth. I go to games and have done since I was four years old. I know real people, not just forum usernames that are supporters. Yet, you are suggesting I should compare myself as a Newcastle United supporter to someone on the other side of the world.

Ultimately you're in a glass house throwing stones.

Exactly. Fan from the South East who misses games to go to music festivals because football 'isn't his life' taking it upon himself to call other supporters of the club plastic.

He's a soopafan who isn't actually a soopafan! Amazing.

:lol: Pathetic. Don't go to a 'music festival' and instead sit at home watching the derby on an Indonesian stream. An insight into why you are seemingly always online, tbh.

Each to their own.

Why should the fact that you know real people who support newcastle make you a bigger fan?  The guy travelled from Korea (i presume) to watch a match, which is pretty dedicated.  And come to think of it, why'd you bring up him feeling he was racially abused into it?  A real fan would have taken the abuse on the chin?  (granted I have no knowledge what this is in reference to).

:lol: Pathetic. Don't go to a 'music festival' and instead sit at home watching the derby on an Indonesian stream. An insight into why you are seemingly always online, tbh.

Each to their own.

I'm suggesting you don't act like an utter prick questioning the legitimacy of other people's support over the internet. You can do what you want and watch as many games as you like, it doesn't concern me, just don't try to belittle other supporters who invest time and money into supporting the club. The fact you skipped a derby game wouldn't have even come into question if you hadn't criticised other people's support, you tit.