Our away support

Guest BooBoo

ROFL at the ban. whatajoke.com

Who the fuck are you?

Anyway, I guess I'll chip in... The ban isn't a "joke" at all. The people who run this place have two relevant responsibilities here: (1) protecting the interests and reputation of the forum, (2) protecting our users. The first one is self-explanatory - I'm sure I don't need to explain (at least, not to anyone who isn't being contrary just for the sake of it) why it isn't good for the forum to have a hooligan-element associated with it. As for the second, one thing I'd like to bring up is the fact that we have a ticket exchange system on here which the user in question has used in the past to purchase tickets from other users - the fact that people could be selling tickets to somebody like this, to me, is completely unacceptable.

There are other issues that come into play as well, but for me those are the two most important ones.

Will he be reinstated if found not guilty?

That scenario doesn't exist.

"Innocent until proven guilty" :lol:

I heard the Murdoch Ashley Empire faked the mobile videos using the same company that did the moon landing tapes and Magpie Ranger is a CIA Sports Direct plant.

There. Now everyone will believe you.

Guest neesy111

Apparently, All non-season ticket holders/non-member holders are to be banned from Away matches...

Just using the Darlington incident to force people to buy memberships.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110720/united-act-on-darlington-night-of-shame_2281670_2397151

Bit s*** for people who live away , in places like London, who cant make it to London games now unless they are a member.

Means getting like 6,000 fans to games like Blackburn away etc are a thing of the past.  Major mistake and overreaction IMO.

Not financially its not a mistake. The club will be better off now with increased membership sales.

Guest neesy111

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110720/united-act-on-darlington-night-of-shame_2281670_2397151

Bit s*** for people who live away , in places like London, who cant make it to London games now unless they are a member.

Means getting like 6,000 fans to games like Blackburn away etc are a thing of the past.  Major mistake and overreaction IMO.

Not financially its not a mistake. The club will be better off now with increased membership sales.

Quite a few like me won't bother now, they can fuck off with the membership shite.  They are just spinning the whole incident in a way to make even more money from the fans.

Quite simply they could just ask anyone wanting tickets to give their identification when they purchase them which then could be used if an incident like this occurred again.

What a complete sack of shit. So for the one or two games a year I have a chance of going to, I'm expected to buy a fucking membership for me and the missus? Fuck that. Illegal stream wins again.

Doesn't make too much difference to me, usually have enough lads with ST numbers to get as many tickets as we want for folk who want to come along for a one off.

Can't see how buying a membership stops you being a moron though.

What a complete sack of s***. So for the one or two games a year I have a chance of going to, I'm expected to buy a f***ing membership for me and the missus? f*** that. Illegal stream wins again.

I think you would only have to buy 1 membership and get 2 tickets with it.

I hope Kane and co are proud of themselves , prats.

Guest neesy111

What a complete sack of s***. So for the one or two games a year I have a chance of going to, I'm expected to buy a f***ing membership for me and the missus? f*** that. Illegal stream wins again.

Yeap, but the fact you now have to buy a fucking membership just to attend even 1 away game is fucking clueless.

The club should just run a free registration scheme (and fund the small admin costs themselves) if they were committed to dealing with the hooliganism.

Yeap, but the fact you now have to buy a f***ing membership just to attend even 1 away game is f***ing clueless.

The club should just run a free registration scheme (and fund the small admin costs themselves) if they were committed to dealing with the hooliganism.

It would be a good idea i.e Taking some form of ID in to confirm yourself as not a hooligan. Its all about the money though , sadly.

Don't blame them to be honest although it probably is money driven, mitigates the cost of administration for sales of away tickets which don't make the club any revenue.

People can use my ticket to go to any games I'm not.  However act a clown and bring me any bother and I'll kick them to fuck.

This is the worrying bit for me

"As such the buyer will be held accountable for any trouble associated with the purchase/use of a ticket"

Guest neesy111

Don't blame them to be honest although it probably is money driven, mitigates the cost of administration for sales of away tickets which don't make the club any revenue.

Just like all other clubs in the UK don't make money from selling away tickets, the whole thing is totally money driven and nothing else.  We'll be lucky to get more than 3,000 for another away game again.

Guest neesy111

People can use my ticket to go to any games I'm not.  However act a clown and bring me any bother and I'll kick them to fuck.

This is the worrying bit for me

"As such the buyer will be held accountable for any trouble associated with the purchase/use of a ticket"

They were before if you were using a ticket bought in someone else's ST number, so doesn't change a thing from that point of view.