Italian Serie A - 14/15

ponsaelius

Zeman is a clown. Roma might score 70 goals next season but they'll probably concede 90. Basically not much difference from this season. Not the first time some starry-eyed club president appoints him after a spectacular season with a small team, except now that his favourite scapegoat Moggi isn't around any more I wonder who he'll blame if he fails... The positive is that he likes working with younger players and Roma have several of them

:pokerface:  :serious:

... :okay:

I thought you lot should have appointed the 'aeroplanino' you have in your sig, but I hope Zeman makes good use of Pjanic, Lamela and Borini-if he stays.

Who gives a s***? His teams are always fun to watch.

Last time he was in Serie A he made Lecce the most entertaining team in Europe for neutrals.

I was actually responding to the whole 'Zeman crusader for justice' mentality. I think Zeman's okay enough as a guy but probably just spent too much time in Moratti's distinguished company. He's pretty much made sure Lorenzo Insigne and Marco Verratti will be future stars. His team will be a welcome change from the likes of Chievo, Bologna etc

Not sure about Insigne and Verratti but Immobile has been pencilled in to join Genoa for a while now so he wont be staying atleast as they paid half of his rights from Juventus.

Verratti and Insigne have actually been linked with Roma recently ( probably just using Zeman for a link and probably nothing it but you never know)

Guest Haris Vuckic

Zeman is a clown. Roma might score 70 goals next season but they'll probably concede 90. Basically not much difference from this season. Not the first time some starry-eyed club president appoints him after a spectacular season with a small team, except now that his favourite scapegoat Moggi isn't around any more I wonder who he'll blame if he fails... The positive is that he likes working with younger players and Roma have several of them

He was alright first time round for them. :thup:

Guest Craig-NUFC

If Verratti goes anywhere it will probably be Juve.

Cracking little player though.

Milan are supposedly favourites. Hopefully he doesn't end up there. Juve would be a good move for more game time, and being around Pirlo isn't going to harm his development.

If Verratti goes anywhere it will probably be Juve.

Cracking little player though.

Milan are supposedly favourites. Hopefully he doesn't end up there. Juve would be a good move for more game time, and being around Pirlo isn't going to harm his development.

He snubbed Meelan when he was 16 like, his agent was saying Juve is his first choice.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't find the current Serie A thread. Do we have one?

Anyway, Rossi scored for Fiore in his Serie A debut, hope he can pull his career back together after those two horrible years :thup:

They are never active enough since Nixon and mattis left the forum.

edit: There we go :thup:

Anyway, Rossi scored for Fiore in his Serie A debut, hope he can pull his career back together after those two horrible years :thup:

They are never active enough since Nixon and mattis left the forum.

edit: There we go :thup:

Whatever happened to Mattis?

:thup: Great news for him. Such a good player before his injury, hopefully he can recover some of his past form.