Italian Serie A - 14/15

ponsaelius

Zlatan has been brilliant the whole game, and season. Can't wait to see him with Guidetti (another hattrick for Feyenoord today) this summer. Hope they come up against Gary Cahill and Phil Jones.

We should have gone for Guidetti in the summer when he was faultering on his contract.

Zlatan has been brilliant the whole game, and season. Can't wait to see him with Guidetti (another hattrick for Feyenoord today) this summer. Hope they come up against Gary Cahill and Phil Jones.

Nee chance Sweden are getting out that group.

looks a fantastic prospect and still just 19

Just read his full name is: John Alberto Fernando Andres Luigi Olof Guidetti  :razz:

I didn't even realise there had been a midweek round of games. It's getting interesting now, AC Milan slipped up at Lazio leaving Juve top by one point with a game in hand, while Inter drew 4-4  :kasper: with Palermo, 4 goals for Milito and a hattrick for Miccoli!

I didn't even realise there had been a midweek round of games. It's getting interesting now, AC Milan slipped up at Lazio leaving Juve top by one point with a game in hand, while Inter drew 4-4  :kasper: with Palermo, 4 goals for Milito and a hattrick for Miccoli!

Boring boring Italian football...

Milito certainly looks back to his best....the conditions were atrocious in that game though :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Andrea Stramaccioni? Is this man fictional? He doesn't even have a wikipedia page :D

Inter's Youth Team coach just won them that nextgen series youth tournament over the likes of Barca and Ajax, they have some great youth but they have to start using it instead of giving it away......

If they are serious about a long term project then i like this appointment, he knows the youth system inside out and wont be afraid to stick them in unlike Ranieri.

See how it goes but i reckon he will do well.