Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Man of the match performance today, and will score. Put cash money on it.

He was probably one of West Brom's better players, I'll give you that. His ball retention was probably even worse than it normally is.

The crowd cheered when he was subbed, too. I'm not surprised - even the clueless cunt I was sat next to who told me that "Saturday was a game for Lovenkrands to come on I thought" managed to identify how much of a wank footballer this beak-nosed fuckwitt is.

Couldn't watch tonight, but in reference to those comments from Pardew.. How can he be 'persevered' with and kept in the first team week in, week out, while he learns and gets on form, but Barfa has to 'up his game' without much playing time?

Abhorrent again today.

Couldn't describe it better, although the grief the crowd give him is beyond the joke.

It's not, really. I don't agree with cheering a player being subbed but I can understand why the other fans do it. This isn't one bad game, it's about fifteen of them.

Yeah, I didn't like the derision when he went off - regardless of how good he is, he still plays for us and deserves some support.

Obertan was getting mild boo's around me when the team was announced before the game.

Yeah, I didn't like the derision when he went off - regardless of how good he is, he still plays for us and deserves some support.

Obertan was getting mild boo's around me when the team was announced before the game.

That's just stupid.  I have people sat round me who greet every misplaced pass with "For fucks sake man <name> you useless fucker", which is not helpful.  I tend to keep my opinions to myself and then post them on message boards after a few beers :)

From Zonal Marking's Twitter:

Gabriel Obertan has played 1200 minutes in the Premier League this season and still hasn't got a shot on target, quite incredible

Not that he's a striker mind.  Just another stellar accolade for Wor Gabby.

That's just stupid.  I have people sat round me who greet every misplaced pass with "For f***s sake man <name> you useless f***er", which is not helpful.  I tend to keep my opinions to myself and then post them on message boards after a few beers :)

I'm the same, I had a go at one lad tonight for booing, he was doing my nut in.

He's contributing nothing atm. Needs a spell on the bench to see if he can influence games when he's brought on after an hour or so because he does fuck all when he starts. 

No, no. He's learning. Needs to stay on the pitch 24/7 if he's going to get anywhere in this game. Needs it much more than that fucking Ben Arfa. Cunt should be able to come on every match on the half hour mark and prove himself. If he doesn't, he's shit. Obertan just needs some love though, bless the little cotton ball head.