Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Put him down, lazy careless footballer, he costs us so much with fkn sloppy passing or just not bothering to do anything at all, no closing down, no tracking back, no chasing the ball over the top.

AARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he just fucking boils my piss

Terrible, absolutely terrible performance. He didn't cause Enrique any problems whatsoever and overall, he did fuck all.

His reaction to when he lost the ball when he ran into the referee was fucking embarrassing. He just stood there looking so gormless. Inexcusable.

Simply has to be dropped to the bench.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Terrible, absolutely terrible performance. He didn't cause Enrique any problems whatsoever and overall, he did fuck all.

His reaction to when he lost the ball when he ran into the referee was fucking embarrassing. He just stood there looking so gormless. Inexcusable.

Who would replace him if he was dropped? Lovenkrands? Sammy Ameobi?

I miss Marveaux :(

Guest bimpy474

Two things in that game summed up his lack of heart and well brain i think.

When he ran into the ref, he just stood there looking at the ref, he made no attempt to get to the ball at all, Adam shot over but Obertan could have made the effort then had a go at the ref, the other was Gerrards cross for Carroll to hit the bar, Obertan just stood and watched Gerrard cross it, he again made no attempt to even move let alone shut Gerrard down.

Kid seems to have one asset in pace, which he doesn't use as the hamster working the controls on his head is a thick as mince.

Terrible, absolutely terrible performance. He didn't cause Enrique any problems whatsoever and overall, he did f*** all.

His reaction to when he lost the ball when he ran into the referee was f***ing embarrassing. He just stood there looking so gormless. Inexcusable.

Who would replace him if he was dropped? Lovenkrands? Sammy Ameobi?

I miss Marveaux :(

:sadnod:

I'd honestly start Raylor actually (even though a Simpson/Raylor combo down the right could easily go badly too........:undecided:)

What's this guy showing Pardew that we can't see, game after game after game after game?  When the f*** is he getting dropped FFS?

I'd play Routledge over him in a heart beat.

I was just thinking that then i realized Routledge had the exact same phobia from taking players on when we got to the premier league, we need to buy a winger who can either go past a man or at least cross!

Routlege is a far better footballer, he suffers from the same phobia as Paul in that he's shit scared to run at anyone in the Premiership, but he could actually cross a ball to some degree, and most of all he made full use of his pace on the break. If there was space to run into Routlege would find it, if there is space to run into Obertan will come to a halt and start dancing about on the ball like a mad cunt.