Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Was alright. Caused some problems in the first half, should have been replaced earlier though. (And not by Sammy).

People I saw the game with here in Brazil were laughing at how bad h eis. So f***ing horrible I felt like puking whenever I saw him with the ball. My grandma is faster with the ball.

I really think it is an English thing to appreciate him just for his sheer pace, as a player like him would attract so much criticism in Holland as well. It's true, pace is important in the Premiership, but when you don't know how to use it it's not much good. He's never a professional footballer in a million years.

People I saw the game with here in Brazil were laughing at how bad h eis. So f***ing horrible I felt like puking whenever I saw him with the ball. My grandma is faster with the ball.

I really think it is an English thing to appreciate him just for his sheer pace, as a player like him would attract so much criticism in Holland as well. It's true, pace is important in the Premiership, but when you don't know how to use it it's not much good. He's never a professional footballer in a million years.

don't lump us all in the same group please. thought he was pretty shite personally.

Was pretty good in the first half, then just drifted away in the second half.

All in all though, was a much better performance than last week's.

Was no better than any week. Horrible. I can seriously find 1 000 000 players who does the same as him. Lucky to be considered a professional footballer.

What are all the people seeing who think this bloke had a good game? He was very involved in the first half hour, yes, and he did a lot of running, but what did all his involvement and running result in? Did he create anything of note? Did he put any dangerous crosses in? Did his pace allow us to create a situation where we were counter attacking with people moving in on goal? Did he get behind their defense and get a shot in, or lay it on a plate for the strikers? Did he fuck! He just runs with the ball, then waits for his opponent to catch up, then showboats a little, puts his head down and ultimately gives the ball away. He is the ultimate one trick pony, and it isn't even a useful trick. Needs to be replaced asap.

Guest michaelfoster

Thought it was one of his better performances for us, and I also thought he was better than Jonas today, but neither of those things are saying much.

this tbh, played decent, better than Jonas today

Guest michaelfoster

What are all the people seeing who think this bloke had a good game? He was very involved in the first half hour, yes, and he did a lot of running, but what did all his involvement and running result in? Did he create anything of note? Did he put any dangerous crosses in? Did his pace allow us to create a situation where we were counter attacking with people moving in on goal? Did he get behind their defense and get a shot in, or lay it on a plate for the strikers? Did he f***! He just runs with the ball, then waits for his opponent to catch up, then showboats a little, puts his head down and ultimately gives the ball away. He is the ultimate one trick pony, and it isn't even a useful trick. Needs to be replaced asap.

put 2/3 decent crosses in first half but nobody was in the box

Thought it was one of his better performances for us, and I also thought he was better than Jonas today, but neither of those things are saying much.

He did nothing in the second half that I can remember.

He did nothing in the second half that I can remember.

Aye he did. Gave the ball away a couple of times.