Erik Pieters

Dave

Guest reefatoon

We should go for Bridge on loan. He's not brilliant but has the pl experience and he's cheap. Pieters is way too expensive and would turnout to be s****, mark my words.

I have marked your words alright..... Under "total gubbins, never read anymore of his gash again" category.

Guest bimpy474

Some people on here really think we're going to sign top class players this last week. We won't.

Look Bub give some of us our dreams will you, i've got two noisy kids, no money and a missus in the bedroom expecting some todger, no matter what way i do it, it still looks and feels like i'm bumming a hairy female version of giant haystacks.

Just let me and some of us have a dreamy 8 days, theres a good lad.

Some people on here really think we're going to sign top class players this last week. We won't.

Look Bub give some of us our dreams will you, i've got two noisy kids, no money and a missus in the bedroom expecting some todger, no matter what way i do it, it still looks and feels like i'm bumming a hairy female version of giant haystacks.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

lol no problem!

Thanks and wish me luck, i'll be back soon, probably shaking and muttering to myself but hey its me own damn fault :D

:lol:

:lol: Fucking phenomenal post.

So, we're only willing to pay £5m, despite having sold more than £45 million worth of players this year. Pathetic.

That's more than he's worth tbh.

How much is he worth? Why was he (and Cissokho, arguably) our only target?