Valencia signs Aly Cissokho

Guest pont-toon

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Supposed to be superb physically. Would be very nice to have  a left back made of muscle and full of pace again  :smitten:

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Aly Cissokho is a good defender he can play right and left

but the meter has 10 M

and ca not go over very well for him Lyon hotly contested by the support and want to leave him

you can get it for 6 or 7 if you let the time

Lyon because he needs money

Right, Lyon need to sell and I can see Aulas accepting Newcastle offer.

Aly is a good offensive left back. It would be a very good signing.

hello how are you

c yes true but they have a big problem right perch and Simspon

I think they left it that is avec santos et R.Taylor

Would people forgive  no striker if we got Cissokho and a CB?

For me they're probably higher priorities in the squad at the moment. I know we're a bit knackered if Ba gets injured, but we don't know what's happening with Coloccini's contract, and having top quality on either side at the back would help us out immensely, especially our attacking options down the flanks, as our wingers aren't offering us a great deal at the moment.

I'd be alright with that but that's just because I think Best will step up to the plate with Ben Arfa behind him, while Ba's at the ACON. We have to strengthen up front in the summer though, I'll be unhappy if it doesn't happen then.

We still need a striker and at the moment I think a striker is more important.

Yes we are short at the back but it's not as bad as it was 2 weeks ago when Williamson was out. Come the middle of next month Ba will be away and we will be banking on Best finding his form from the start of the season, after that we Shola and Lovenkrands and Sammy who Pardew clearly doesn't see fit enough to start games yet.

Even if it was someone on loan for a month or so I'd be happy.

Not getting my hopes up (because of Lyon's asking price) but I would love Cissokho here.

£8 million is too steep, Ashley wouldn't even pay that much for a striker (these days anyway) so why would he sanction £8 million for a LB? :undecided:

Guess it's down to Llambias and his excellent negotiation skills to haggle them down to £5/6 million. Oh wait.....

Guest bimpy474

Not getting my hopes up (because of Lyon's asking price) but I would love Cissokho here.

£8 million is too steep, Ashley wouldn't even pay that much for a striker (these days anyway) so why would he sanction £8 million for a LB? :undecided:

Guess it's down to Llambias and his excellent negotiation skills to haggle them down to £5/6 million. Oh wait.....

£5m for Santon though........not the Inter team at the time though....ahhh feck your right :(

Krul

Santon Vertonghen Colo Cissokho

Imagine. :fwap:

Tiote in front of that and that's arguably one of the leagues best defensive units.

With Saylor, Williamson, Simpson and Raylor as backups we would finally have depth. Still seems like wishful thinking mind.