L'Equipe: Modibo Maiga fails medical; transfer 'abandoned'

Optimistic Nut

I'm pretty sure Colocho is on the NHS suicide watch program. 

Do you ever do anything other than piss, moan and whinge?

Piss off.

Nah, that would be Dave.

Colocho also does a bunch of other things, such as being a self-styled French Football expert and being the world's premier mounter of high horses.

You an' all.

I'm sorry, I apologize for leaving out the fact that you also run United for Newc... Oh, never mind.

Piss off.

Nah, that would be Dave.

Colocho also does a bunch of other things, such as being a self-styled French Football expert and being the world's premier mounter of high horses.

You an' all.

I'm sorry, I apologize for leaving out the fact that you also run United for Newc... Oh, never mind.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D5CKZxJRGXo/TIux2-vPpKI/AAAAAAAAAwk/v1yn_HOBiEc/s1600/oh+no+you+didn%27t.jpg

I appreciate the fact that Colocho put in the work to go find a picture with some random Asian chick on it, just to add some "subtle" racial undertones.

Attention to detail man, got to love it :lol:

I can actually imagine you talking like George Takei. You're probably a lot more girly than him though...

That's really just NUFCBlog's opinion on the situation. Might as well be an editorial.

We're not any more or less likely to sign the lad than we were yesterday.

If the quotes in there are true though, then it looks like they intend to hold onto him until/beyond the weekend (at least), which probably rules him out of signing before the derby.

It was fairly obvious this one was going to drag, we absolutely need a left back before the weekend though.

Honestly I think we need to forget about getting anybody in for the Sunderland game, it's going to be a relief for me if we get the left back and striker in before the window closes as things stand.

I appreciate the fact that Colocho put in the work to go find a picture with some random Asian chick on it, just to add some "subtle" racial undertones.

I can actually imagine you taking it like George Takei.

FYP to stir the pot

Where do we go from here dear Colocho?

If your stance is that everyone on this forum that thinks you're a complete and utter laughing stock needs to piss off, I think it would be faster for you to stop posting and just PM yourself.

I can actually imagine you talking like George Takei. You're probably a lot more girly than him though...

for some strange reason I can picture you talking like Mahatma Gandhi, god knows why.

If your stance is that everyone on this forum that thinks you're a complete and utter laughing stock needs to piss off, I think it would be faster for you to stop posting and just PM yourself.

When have I ever suggested that? Fool.

for some strange reason I can picture you talking like Mahatma Gandhi, god knows why.

Because I am so pre-eminent, and ideological? Cheers dude.

If your stance is that everyone on this forum that thinks you're a complete and utter laughing stock needs to p*ss off, I think it would be faster for you to stop posting and just PM yourself.

When have I ever suggested that? Fool.

Because I am a pre-eminent ideological leader? Cheers dude.

I can pictuire you wandering the streets trying to gain support against an oppressive regime while wearing a towel

Thats about as much as you hav ein common with Mr Gandi

Apparently being depressingly negative about only the club is no longer sufficient for Dave.

To be fair to Dave, most of the posts in here are not worth reading.

Including anything Dave's written in the football section for the past eight months or so.