L'Equipe: Modibo Maiga fails medical; transfer 'abandoned'

Optimistic Nut

Guest bimpy474

Would he not need international clearence anyway? Takes quite a while doesn't it?

You can sign just not play him until the clearance comes through.

Has Kuqi signed for anyone yet?

:troll:

Tweeted yesterday somthing like "I'm in talks.... all I say for now..."

He doesn't use twitter.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g37FzEslhcM/TWgzH7Avm7I/AAAAAAAADGY/ET59LkLlTB8/s1600/antique+typewriter.jpg

:lol:

Pretty much.

Guest ToonUltra

St Etienne have confirmed the signing of winger Max Gradel from Leeds United on a four-year contract.

DEAL OFF!!

Guest ToonUltra

I guess SSN, Lee Ryder and Twitter are lagging then? Im only posting what i get when i get it....trying to help out ya kna.

I wish i could bring good news......

Guest bimpy474

I guess SSN, Lee Ryder and Twitter are lagging then? Im only posting what i get when i get it....trying to help out ya kna.

Sochaux signed a striker yestersday, and a winger today, hence it is you sir who have fallen off the back of the slow ferry you were already sailing.

Guest ToonUltra

Sochaux signed a striker yestersday, and a winger today, hence it is you sir who have fallen off the back of the slow ferry you were already sailing.

My bad.....Yesterday i was baking mince pies for todays festivities so i was unaware.

Guest bimpy474

My bad.....Yesterday i was baking mince pies for todays festivities so i was unaware.

Its ok mate i've been here all night and haven't a clue about most of it, just the French stuff seeing as we are now in Ligue1 like.

Guest ToonUltra

Its ok mate i've been here all night and haven't a clue about most of it, just the French stuff seeing as we are now in Ligue1 like.

:thup: