Rob Elliot (now at Gateshead)

EthiGeordie

:( They don't like Ben Arfa. Why has that bummed me out. I don't even know the guy.

Because Elliot's words represent everything that is wrong with the football club and Ben Arfa represents one of the few potential shining lights.

F*ck Ben Arfa for creating the only goal we have scored in recent memory...... its his fault we concede 4 a game because he's not a useless workhouse clogger.

They are all cut from the same cloth as Pardew, just a bunch of cowards.

I honestly would put it past Pardew to be spreading rumours amongst the squad:

"Moussa, Hatem says yer mam is fat."

[speaking through a mouth full of Haribos] Rob, I saw Hatem take a bag of sweets out of your kit bag."

Putting on a fake voice from behind the shower wall "Willo, ziz iz atom. Yor air, it iz gay."

:lol:

How come we don't hear stories about Ben Arfa slagging off team mates? For such an unpopular lad you'd think he'd be letting rip left right and centre.

Not done anything like that hear, not agitated for a move or refused to play. Yet still gets hammered by fans.

It's almost as if the club are putting out propaganda about a player to turn the fans against him. But I can't see them doing that.

They've certainly never done anything of the sort before.

[speaking through a mouth full of Haribos] Rob, I saw Hatem take a bag of sweets out of your kit bag."

Putting on a fake voice from behind the shower wall "Willo, ziz iz atom. Yor air, it iz gay."

Brilliant

Fuck me :lol:

@rossgregory9 (Sports editor at the Shields Gazette)

Hearing that Rob Elliot is seriously not happy with today's claims. Feels there's a lot of embellishment and some plain untruths!

Hearing that Rob Elliot is seriously not happy with today's claims. Feels there's a lot of embellishment and some plain untruths!

Worried about getting a Hatem bomb tomorrow maybe.

GUVNOR

He would say that though.

If that is true he just dug himself a hole there The Dilsh. Seriously, he's basically saying some of the things is true and that he had the conversation. Should've kept quiet :lol:

Maybe he should be more professional than to get drunk and spout off about his team mates to random strangers then.

I hear what cuba's saying as well. Regardless of what you think of the severity of the content, this is walking a very fine line with regards to libel, particularly if Elliot faces any kind of repercussion (though I doubt he or anyone else at the club will care tbh). There's no way for TheGuv to prove that Elliot said these things, as he didn't record it and there are no other witnesses. It's complete hearsay. It's not something to be taken lightly.

That's a load of smack and you very much know so. You're only defending Cuba or 'Mericuh.

It's not. And considering 'free speech' is far more narrowly defined in the UK than it is in the U.S., the latter part makes no sense.

Cuba is my boy, but I'll disagree with him big-time on here - but I'm also of the mindset that playing nice with these lot in charge of the club hasn't gotten us anywhere. Fight fire with more fire, play to their own standards, or whatever - anything to get these fucking cunts out of our club and for us to get to enjoy football again. 

Sounds like hearsay  :pow:

GUVNOR

I feel like Jean Paul Marat  :D

GUVNOR

FWIW I read TheGuv's post as a blog, and felt it was more of a blog.

On the off chance Pardew and/or Elliott pops on to read this thread...

Fuck off back to League One you pair of useless cunts but please try to leave us in the PL before doing so. Thanks and goodbye.

Sounds like hearsay  :pow:

:lol: well played.

GUVNOR

FWIW I read TheGuv's post as a blog, and felt it was more of a blog.

:thup:

An article is something else, usually much less appealing to me in moments like these. Excellent blog post Guv. Someone give him a blogging knighthood.

Hatem doesn't turn up for training after hearing about Elliot's comments.

:joey:

Hatem before today wasn't aware he was a problem.

:dowie:

Hatem is interviewed and says that he found out about this through undercover Guv reporting.

:scared:

Newcastle fans hunt for Guv for letting the cat out of the bag.

:bruce:

Pardew has reason to sell Ben Arfa for his unprofessionalism in not turning up for training.

:pardsgrin: