Newcastle vs Fulham - 28/08/11 at 1:00pm (Not on TV)

Fatwax

I know everyone on here hates him but I don't think Ameobi deserves to be dropped yet.  Put in a shift against Sunderland and this is the first game that we should impose ourselves a lot more and not be on the backfoot so should create a bit more.

I still think Shola offers something at times, but not sure he should be starting every game either.

No way will Marveaux start. Not a hope in hell

--------------------------------Krul-------------------------------

Simpson-------Taylor------------Colo-------------Beckham

Gosling--------Tiote------------Cabaye---------Jonas

-----------------Orbertan-----------------------

---------------------------ShitAmeobi---------------

Thats what I'm expecting. Something like that anyway. Marveaux moved back for a reason, he looked knackered. No way will he not play Orbertan with Barton not available and the rest he's had.

No way will Marveaux start. Not a hope in hell

--------------------------------Krul-------------------------------

Simpson-------Taylor------------Colo-------------Beckham

Gosling--------Tiote------------Cabaye---------Jonas

-----------------Orbertan-----------------------

---------------------------ShitAmeobi---------------

Thats what I'm expecting. Something like that anyway. Marveaux moved back for a reason, he looked knackered. No way will he not play Orbertan with Barton not available and the rest he's had.

:thup:

Like that team apart from Ameobi. Obertan is much better suited to playing off the striker, but I fear because we're at home Pardew will want to play a 4-4-2 with Obertan RW, Ba starting next to Ameobi and Gosling on the bench.

Wouldn't want to predict what the full team will be after tonight's game. Would hope to see Marveaux again but i wouldn't expect him to be up for another ninety, after tonight's marathon. Probably be Obertan down the right and Jonas down the left tbh, assuming we're going with a 4-4-2 type formation. I'd be happy with that like. Thought Obertan was gash against Sunderland but it wasn't a game for our forward three; he didn't look comfortable in that forward position. Be happy to see how he performs in a more natural winger's role.

Upfront is a dilemma. Would honestly like to see Vuckic playing off somebody but i can't see it happening. Think Best made a good account of himself tonight so can see him getting the nod. I just hope it's not a combination of Best/Ba/Ameobi - cos there's not a pleasing permutation between any of them.

Krul

Raylor  Saylor                  Colo Ferguson

Jonas    Cabaye              Tiote  Marveaux

Obertan

Ameobi

Guest johnson293

Got tickets for me and the bairn for this match yesterday.

Our first match of the season.

Wonder if Joey will feature?

High hopes here.

Hopefully Fulham won't play like it's their last day on earth, like Scunthorpe. Giving us just that little time and space we need to ease through a 1-0 win :)

Hope to see more of Sammy and Haris, and hopefully that means no Løvenkrands or Ba in the starting lineup. Ba can come in as a Sub to get some matchfitness.

Krul

Simps Saylor Colo Raylor (new LB)

Tiote

Cabaye

Vuckic

Jonas                        Marveaux

Best

Guest Roger Kint

Krul

Simps Saylor Colo Raylor (new LB)

Tiote

Cabaye

Vuckic

Jonas                        Marveaux

Best

Would love to see that, for that very reason it wont happen.