Scunthorpe 1 - 2 Newcastle (AET - CC) - 25/08/11 - post-match reaction from pg66

Dave

I don't care how young they are, Vuckic and Sammy should both be ahead of the likes of Lovenkrands in the pecking order.

For all the pisstaking of Wenger, at least he plays the kids that are decent. I hate all of this heirarchy shit.

I really haven't seen too much of Sammy and Vukic recently. Didn't realise they were this further along.

Loven shouldn't even have a squad number. Complete waste of time.

I don't care how young they are, Vuckic and Sammy should both be ahead of the likes of Lovenkrands in the pecking order.

Definitely, and Best is ahead than Shola and Ba at the moment IMO.

:snod:

Easily.

His finishing has been bad - but his link-up play with midfielders right now puts the other two to shame. He gets midfielders involved and encourages them to push up a lot more. Something we've missed in the first two games. Also got good aerial presence and will give defenders a tough time.

Sameobi and Vuckic are f***ing impressive. Together with Obertan and Fergie we really got a bunch of good youngsters. 

Krul is the new Given, no objection.

We could win this. Come on lads.

Let's see what Obertan is about first. Was poor against Sunderland, and a couple of years older than the rest. Agree with the others though.

Vuckic and Ameobi have been way more composed than their senior equivalents. both have put their foot on the ball on the edge of the box and found a pass that set up a goalscoring opportunity. gosling looks to be all hustle and little class. ba seems to have sent a bad impersonator to play for us.

For all the pisstaking of Wenger, at least he plays the kids that are decent. I hate all of this heirarchy s***.

I really haven't seen too much of Sammy and Vukic recently. Didn't realise they were this further along.

Loven shouldn't even have a squad number. Complete waste of time.

I don't blame Pardew for starting Loven due to hierarchy.  But this is the last time.