QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=56218

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=56214 (3rd post)

Doesn't seem to be any specific match threads on their board, but I thought these were interesting.

Wow that second link, just wow.

I thought he was taking the piss but he mentions it in a few different threads.

Also a guy in another thread thinks Campbell, Taarabt and SWP will all get into double figures.

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=56218

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=56214 (3rd post)

Doesn't seem to be any specific match threads on their board, but I thought these were interesting.

jesus

anyway this should be a match in theory we should get something out of and if we do its just adds to a fantastic start, therefore we won't get anything

with the right result on 12 September, Newcastle could see themselves on the long slide:

1. No new players of any stature

2. Quality players and, in particular, players with leadership have been shipped out

3. Collina looks fine with a good midfield in front of him, but looked poor in their weak relegation team

4. North East clubs seem to enjoy going down in pairs! What a pleasure to see them holding hand s with the "Black Cats" as they drop Very Happy

with the right result on 12 September, Newcastle could see themselves on the long slide:

2. Quality players and, in particular, players with leadership have been shipped out

3. Collina looks fine with a good midfield in front of him, but looked poor in their weak relegation team

4. North East clubs seem to enjoy going down in pairs! What a pleasure to see them holding hand s with the "Black Cats" as they drop Very Happy

Is this wank from that board? :lol:

They signed a load of average, past it, mercenaries ffs. Keiron Dyer :mackems:

:lol:

I hope that Collina bit isn't some funny joke that's gone over my head  :blush:

I'm beginning to see what my fulham supporting mate is on about when he talks about qpr fans

'Collina looks fine with a good midfield in front of him, but looked poor in their weak relegation team'

What kind of daft statement is that? He has a good midfield in front of him now. :lol:

Yep. Obviously I'm cherry picking the silly/cocky/arrogant/false/deluded statements from other forums as usual, there's some sensible ones in there too.  :D

Guest sydneycove

Anyway, James Bolton will probably be up for the game against his old club, if we keep him out of the game and mark there talisman, Adrian Talbert, we should do fine. 1-2.

Would like to see someone get under Talbert's skin. Seems mentally weak.

I do wonder if other teams dip into here and laugh at our predictions like. Although (I may be a tad bias) we seem fairly realistic, if a little pessamistic. Every time I check another teams board to see how they feel about the game they seem to think they will thump us and we'll get relegated.

I do wonder if other teams dip into here and laugh at our predictions like. Although (I may be a tad bias) we seem fairly realistic, if a little pessamistic. Every time I check another teams board to see how they feel about the game they seem to think they will thump us and we'll get relegated.

Yep, that's what I was thinking. We get called deluded but I find most of the people on here to range from realistic/sensible to complete doom-mongerers.

Tbh, I quite enjoy going on other boards and seeing that pretty much every fanbase in the country hates us. A lot of attention and interest for such a small club...

Tbh I'm only ever fairly sure that we'll lose a game, games like this could be a win, draw or loss and there are a lot that seem to fit into that category, this season and last.  Although clearly when I'm quite sure we'll lose, at Anfield or Stamford Bridge or Old Trafford I'll still hold out hope that that day's the day we'll win.

Those games in Manchester in November fucking terrify me.

Tbh I'm only ever fairly sure that we'll lose a game, games like this could be a win, draw or loss and there are a lot that seem to fit into that category, this season and last.

Those games in Manchester in November f***ing terrify me.

:sadnod: