QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

Aye they will be up for it more than we will be sadly

I don't think so like. Pardew said one of the incentives of the derby game was the fact we'd be top even if just for an hour or so...I can see the prospect of finishing the 4th matchday in the top 4 as a huge carrot for the players.

On paper we should beat QPR 9/10 times. Hopefully Taraabt and Barton has a scuffle and Ferdinand shits himself when he knows whats coming. Hopefully fucking Santon will start, we cant fucking toss around with sentimental bullshit with Raylor.

I hope Marveaux and Santon get starts, but I can see Pardew continue with Taylor at LB, with our only change being Obertan or Lovenkrands dropping to the bench with Marveaux starting. I'd like to see Ba starting as well since he should be much fitter having had two full weeks to train. A lineup of Krul; Santon, Coloccini, Taylor, Simpson; Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, Marveaux; Ba, Best would be sweet, but I'm expecting something like Krul; R Taylor, Coloccini, S Taylor, Simpson; Jonas, Tiote, Cabaye, Marveaux, Lovenkrands; Best, which would be disappointing.

Want to see:

Krul - Simpson, Coloccini, Taylor, Santon - Marveaux, Cabaye, Tioté, Jonas - Ba, Best

We could do with Jonas tracking Barton if he plays on the right, although my guess is they'll play SWP out there which could be a decent task for Santon. Should be a good game for the neutral, both should expect something.

Like someone said, every single time we're in for one of these "if we win our game in hand we could..." we end up being brought back down to earth. Win here and we've had a fantastic start to the season.

As others have said this is exactly the sort of game we always lose.

A win would see us up near the top of the table, we're on a decent run, the opposition have been earmarked to struggle this season, it's live on the telly.

Whenever things look promising NUFC always conspire to f*** it up.

We'll play very poorly and look like a side that doesn't know what it's doing.

1 nowt to QPR.