QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Fatwax

I would have definitely gone to this if it had been a Saturday. Good trip last time at the Bush with the promotion party. The game itself was pretty tepid although it was a solid knees up. There was a right miserable auld twat beside me who literally every time we misplaced a pass, tutted and growled "get him off man!"

Front row of the upper tier too, was a bit wary of going over the edge when Lovenkrands scored the only goal.

Good read that

Enjoyed that immensely. Great to read the Newcastle fans spokesman's views as well as they coincide with my own, especially on the view that Barton is slightly over-rated by most Newcastle fans. Something I see Sewelly has echoed on the site. The QPR guy who wrote the original article was very clued up on Newcastle.

Looking at their results so far this season I'll be very disappointed if we don't get at least a point.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/results/default.stm

There's only 3.  Ney need for a fookin link

And I suppose you knew all of QPR's results off the top of your head did you? Some people don't follow QPR's results as closely as you obviously do. Anyway they've had 4 results this season. They lost at home to Rochdale in the Carling Cup. It all adds up to 3 defeats and 1 win.

Looking at their results so far this season I'll be very disappointed if we don't get at least a point.

There's only 3.  Ney need for a fookin link

And I suppose you knew all of QPR's results off the top of your head did you? Some people don't follow QPR's results as closely as you obviously do. Anyway they've had 4 results this season. They lost at home to Rochdale in the Carling Cup. It all adds up to 3 defeats and 1 win.

Yes I did.  3 league results and 1 in the cup that gained national noteriety on account of Warnocks reaction.  The win against Everton and subsequent signings mean this is a tough proposition imo

There's only 3.  Ney need for a fookin link

Yes I did.  3 league results and 1 in the cup that gained national noteriety on account of Warnocks reaction.  The win against Everton and subsequent signings mean this is a tough proposition imo

So because you knew QPR's results I shouldn't put a "fookin" link to their results for the rest of us who didn't?

I never said it wouldn't be a tough game, I said I'd be disappointed if we didn't get at least a point. I can't say I look at any NUFC fixture with confidence. As we all know, NUFC can go from beating Arsenal to losing to Stevenage.

it might be a great article but he's clearly insane...

The deadline day pursuit of Fulham-bound Bryan Ruiz smacked of a deal that they wanted to be seen to be trying without ever holding out any hope or desire of actually shelling out the £12m required – him choosing somewhere else and them keeping the money in bank back and saying “what more could we do?†seemed to suit all parties.

A win on Monday can see us going 3rd, considering Man Utd will win. Still can't see it, though. :lol:

We'd have to win by three goals. ;)

I wouldn't even count the GD that early in the season tbh. If we were on par with Chelsea it would do me.

Saying it again, we won't win anyway on Monday.