Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Some suprisingly good responses (from what I could make out anyway :lol: ) to some ridiculous questions.

Standard set for an abroad national, no?  Would expect our press posing similar questions to Joe Cole last season.

Some suprisingly good responses (from what I could make out anyway :lol: ) to some ridiculous questions.

Standard set for an abroad national, no?  Would expect our press posing similar questions to Joe Cole last season.

I suppose I just don't like hearing them when it's out player tbh, I mean he was effectively asked if fancied fucking off to 2-3 different clubs.

Great interview; some challenging questions met with honest open answers.  Looks like we've got ourselves a keeper.

Nah mate he's a full back.

Doesn't stop you from trying

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/094/264/142263714_display_image.jpg?1333477476

Great interview; some challenging questions met with honest open answers.  Looks like we've got ourselves a keeper.

Nah mate he's a full back.

Doesn't stop you from trying

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/002/094/264/142263714_display_image.jpg?1333477476

:pow:

Aye, cheers to Davide for having the ability to get on despite having initial difficulties with Pardew's tongue.

I think the major problem on this one was Davide's girlfriend and Pardew's tongue

Really seems to like it up here, would be great if he was here for the long term :thup:

I always thought he'd do a season or two here then go back over to Italy, not sure what made me think that  :dontknow: