Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I'm not sure what will happen tbh, that was more in reference to the post above and the money some seem to expect we could spend.

Ah right, yeah there's no chance of us spending £20 million+ in any transfer window, let alone this summer.

The CL money will fix that.

:megusta:

I've given up predicting transfers, especially with our club. I'm happy that the club will be looking at the right players, for the right prices. It always a risk that we will lose a couple though. I'd like another good freebie though.

Would definitely have Joe Bennett from 'Boro on this showing. Wouldn't cost a great deal, young and has the potential to be worth a canny sum in a few year. Still think we need a genuine left footed regular in the side.

Would definitely have Joe Bennett from 'Boro on this showing. Wouldn't cost a great deal, young and has the potential to be worth a canny sum in a few year. Still think we need a genuine left footed regular in the side.

Was thinking the exact same thing looks a good player both defensive and like to bomb on a fair bit.

I think right now we're a very appealing prospect for a lot of players. I'm excited for the summer.

This is it like, given our transfer policy is based on frees and the like we're gonna have a better pick of players at the end of this season which bodes well.

If we need backup for Tioté then we should look no further than Mo Diamé. He's free. It makes no sense not to

A player of his quality should be starting every game.

Was thinking the exact same thing looks a good player both defensive and like to bomb on a fair bit.

Boro turned down a 5m bid for him in the summer. But I agree, id love him at NUFC. Plus I lived next door to him for 2 years, so it means I'd be a genuine ITK if we were in talks with him. :lol:

He's just bought a 6 bedroom detached in Wynyard though. Kernt.

• 2 weeks later...

How goods Matías Fernández nowadays?

Not a player we need quite frankly imo if we were to buy an attacking player it would have to be a natural winger like Barnetta or Hoilett,i mention these because they are both out of contract and probably quite easy to obtain.

I'd focus the rest on defensive-minded signings and re-signing the likes of Ba, Krul, Colo etc etc on long term deals with no get out clause BS.