Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Shaun Maloney and Callum McManaman. Not too sure about the other Wigan players - they've been able to play without pressure and its quite different at a club with our kind of expectations.

Junior Hoilett as well.

Some of these won't be realistic due to wage/fees but fuck it, relegated players (please bear in mind most of these would be squad players) -

McCarthy

Maloney

Al-Habsi

Kone

Samba

Onuoha

Remy

Hoilett

Le Fondre

Maloney is a confidence player.

Did ok for us at times, but then disappeared for months on end. He's bit like Wayne Routledge in that sense.

Think he's the sort who just does better on a smaller stage, as he has at Wigan.

What's Bony's situation? Any other decent strikers of his ilk knocking around Holland or Belgium?

Said he wants to leave this summer. Ain't sure what the crack is with his contract. That Finnbogason from Heerenveen looks pretty good when i'v watched him also. Not sure how much he would cost. 

What's Bony's situation? Any other decent strikers of his ilk knocking around Holland or Belgium?

That Finnbogason from Heerenveen looks pretty good when i'v watched him also. Not sure how much he would cost.

Yeah he's done really well this season and should be relatively cheap. 24 goals in 31 games isn't bad at all and he's scored them in all sorts of ways. However given how well Altidore has done over there it worries me that the level of play isn't that great for strikers. 

Could definitely see Maloney at Sunderland.

According to Bony's agent he's off in the summer and two pl clubs have offered 10m for his services.

Also i don't like Samba i find him incredibly overrated always have but how would he be realistic considering the wages he's been on at QPR and Anzhi?