Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

@GFN_France: #Belhanda: "Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in one of the best leagues in the world. Lets see what happens." #AVFC

Belhanda clearly desperate for a move to England, if he's so willing to go to Villa we must stand a good chance of getting him if we bid? Would be brilliant IMO, although isn't a CB or striker...

He's not good enough.

How so? Must admit I've seen very little of him- only a couple of international games really- but he just seemed to be a seriously creative flair player, which we desperately need to ease the burden on HBA.

@GFN_France: #Belhanda: "Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in one of the best leagues in the world. Lets see what happens." #AVFC

Belhanda clearly desperate for a move to England, if he's so willing to go to Villa we must stand a good chance of getting him if we bid? Would be brilliant IMO, although isn't a CB or striker...

He'd be a great addition there. It's hard not to look at a team like Villa and be a little jealous. Full of good young players, excellent management, really on the upswing.

He's not good enough.

25 goals and 11 assists the past two seasons without having a set position. He would waltz straight into our starting XI. Highly talented player.

Unless you're taking the piss, in which case, blah.

Just seen that Arsenal are releasing Denilson, that's he kind of deal I'm expecting this summer.

I guess aim low and you won't be disappointed (you will be disappointed)

He's not good enough.

If you are talking about Belhanda, I am just going to inform you that I vehemently disagree with your position and leave it at that.

Toivonen.

He'd be a great addition there. It's hard not to look at a team like Villa and be a little jealous. Full of good young players, excellent management, really on the upswing.

He's not good enough.

25 goals and 11 assists the past two seasons without having a set position. He would waltz straight into our starting XI. Highly talented player.

Unless you're taking the p*ss, in which case, blah.

Definitely talking about Toivonen.