Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest frazernufc

If were looking at English players like Delph and Noble if we go by the links, i'd take a punt on Will Hughes although hes probably out of Ashleys price range considering hes obviously a risk. I'd rather buy Holtby or a more developed player mind, which would have to be from abroad.

Sigurdsson would be arguably the best replacement for Cabaye to play in that position, is PL proven and would move that I could think of to play AM. Guarantees goals/assists too.

Shame he isn't French African with a year left on his contract.

Sigurdsson would be arguably the best replacement for Cabaye to play in that position, is PL proven and would move that I could think of to play AM. Guarantees goals/assists too.

Yup, would love it if he came here. Unfortunately Spurs will ask for too much and we will offer too little. It's really frustrating seeing Spurs letting go of some quality players that just need more playing time or a change of scenery. We should be in there to take advantage of it but we're not..

Shame he isn't French African with a year left on his contract.

Sigurdsson is a great player and needs to be starting somewhere.

I'd take him. I'd take him hard.

For summer 2014, I've liked the look of Cissokho on loan at Liverpool.

Long term target like Remy & De Jong so no need for JFK involvement, I can't see Liverpool making the deal permanent, think he'd replace Santon at the minute too.

? Cisshoko is seriously the worst leftback I've seen for a while. He's absolute dogshite and I'd have Santon every day of the week. Most Liverpool fans I know agree with me.

Long term target like Remy & De Jong so no need for JFK involvement, I can't see Liverpool making the deal permanent, think he'd replace Santon at the minute too.

? Cisshoko is seriously the worst leftback I've seen for a while. He's absolute dogshite and I'd have Santon every day of the week. Most Liverpool fans I know agree with me.

He is absolutely dogshit, all he has is athleticism and that's it. He's always been overrated as s*** anyway.

I'd much rather stick with what we have.

What about Van Aarrnholt? He's been making hints that he might have to leave Chelsea in the summer. Done well for Vitesse

We have 3 young left backs chomping at the bit, last position we need to fill imo. Especially with someone like Van Aanholt who is a similar age/slightly older and has similar or less experience at the top levels.

Fairly few good Ligue 1 players out of contract next summer. Oh dear.

Anyone know about Jordan Veretout, Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco, Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik, Benjamin Stambouli, and Cédric Bakambu?

Normal parameters suggest we'll be credited with interest or lowball bids.