Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

:lol:

Palermo striker Abel Hernandez is ready to leave Serie A – and has identified Newcastle United as one of his dream destinations.

The 23-year-old has previously been linked with moves to both Arsenal and Tottenham and was largely expected to leave the Rosanero during the summer after they were relegated to the second tier of Italian football at the end of last season.

But Hernandez has since announced his plans to leave the club at the end of the current season, identifying three possible destinations.

"I dream of Newcastle, Real or Atletico for the future," Hernandez was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.

"(In the summer) I decided to stay because I owned it to (Palermo owner) Maurizio Zamparini and the fans."

f*** knows, I don't give a jot about Ligue Un, it's a ruined league and I pity the fans of it.

I'm just kidding myself we might buy some jokers this summer.

I can't describe how much I hate it. I've never seen players of such low quality in the top flight of their country - and I live in Scotland. For me, in terms of

Technical ability on show;

Serie A -> Bundesliga -> Prem -> everything else ever -> Ligue Un

Enjoyment (as a neutral);

Bundesliga -> Prem -> Serie A -> everything else ever -> Ligue Un

Really impressed with Serie A, you'll see a lot of shocking matches, but the good ones are class and there's always daft shit happening.

f*** knows, I don't give a jot about Ligue Un, it's a ruined league and I pity the fans of it.

I can't describe how much I hate it. I've never seen players of such low quality in the top flight of their country - and I live in Scotland. For me, in terms of

Really impressed with Serie A, you'll see a lot of shocking matches, but the good ones are class and there's always daft shit happening.

Fuck off hipster

Really impressed with Serie A, you'll see a lot of shocking matches, but the good ones are class and there's always daft s*** happening.

f*** off hipster

:lol:

In reality I'll always enjoy Prem more as I have more invested in it emotionally. Just love watching football tbh :lol:

• 1 month later...