Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Aliadiere is probably a decent shout, cheapo option to take us to the summer.

I actually think I would laugh if this happened!

Was there not a report the other day that they had rejected an approach from us for him? (Im sure i read it on here a few days ago).

Blackburn owe us for the inducement payment for Souness, Shirley. Loan us Rhodes, would ya?

Actually doing better at Blackburn than I expected.

I'd still pay £6m for Hooper.

How would Hooper play with Cisse man?

Blackburn owe us for the inducement payment for Souness, Shirley. Loan us Rhodes, would ya?

Actually doing better at Blackburn than I expected.

I'd still pay £6m for Hooper.

How would Hooper play with Cisse man?

Cisse wide right

:)

Michael Higdon, Billy McKay and Leigh Griffiths outscoring Soopa Hooper this season.

Maybe, but I've not seen any of those play for the last 4 or 5 years, so I can't comment on them.

Unless you are a masochist, don't watch Higdon. He is a pathetic excuse for an athlete and I have utterly no clue how he is scoring so much.

In fact, pre-season he just got called fat by all the fans when I was there. I'm sure I heard "hawl higgy, stop being so fat".

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Moussa Sissoko also out of contract in summer, so Toulouse would sell now for €3.5m; well below real value. He's already talked to Marseille

2m Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Yoan Gouffran on the other hand can play wide or central. Having season of his life, quick, good finisher, out of contract in 6 mths...#NUFC

4m Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Lots of #NUFC fans asking re next possible signings from France. Can't see the logic in Bafé Gomis, good as he is. Can't play wide.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Other #NUFC tidbit; BeIn Sport also claimed last night that Bastia knocked back €2m (& 6 month loan back) bid for left-ft MF Florian Thauvin