Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Marko Marin on loan anyone, direct left winger with pace, exactly what we need!

Good shout. Would be great.

Why the hell do people bother suggttesting loans? Might as well suggest Iniesta for LW

Because there was an article saying Chelsea have made him available for loan, much like Lukaku. He's done wonders of WBA

think he means we don't do loans

Really Steven Ireland, Fitz Hall and van Aanholt beg to differ.

Guest Roger Kint

Why the hell do people bother suggttesting loans? Might as well suggest Iniesta for LW

Because there was an article saying Chelsea have made him available for loan, much like Lukaku. He's done wonders of WBA

Bloody hell :lol:

They could put Hazard up for loan it doesnt change the fact we dont do loans. Love the Lukaku comment though, as if that has anything to do with what i sad ffs.

You've missed the best one.

Guest Roger Kint

Quite like the idea of Gouffran.

Good squad player, rather have him on either flank than Jonas or Obertan

I'd rather have Nile Ranger on the flank than Jonas.

Good point

Guest Roger Kint

Christ :lol:

Was Steven Ireland not a player loaned under the ownership of Mike Ashley. He was loaned at a time when the club were desperate.

Guest Roger Kint

Was Steven Ireland not a player loaned under the ownership of Mike Ashley. He was loaned at a time when the club were desperate.

It was said ages ago that we will not look to do another loan, either Pardew or Llambias said it in an interview iirc.

Guest Wally_McFool

Dreams about Gomis, Sissoko, De Jong, Aubameyang etc....

Expects Marlon King, Marvin Morgan, Dele Adebola etc... :D

Guest Roger Kint

True but then our policy is 26 and under yet we've signed Debuchy and are apparently targeting Gomis who are over that threshold. They may consider a loan if they can't get targets. We're desperate.

Relaxing the 26 thing all the way up to 27 is one thing, theres no value in loans to Ashley.

Guest Roger Kint

Staying in the premiership would have value for Ashley. Well you'd hope so any way :undecided:

he can get that value with signing cheap players too, in his mind anyway.

Just saw a video (i know, i know...) of Pontus Jansson. Young CB from Malmo. Looks a really good prospect. Twente are said to be interested if they lose Douglas. Cheap!

They are meant to be losing Douglas to us :)

Just saw a video (i know, i know...) of Pontus Jansson. Young CB from Malmo. Looks a really good prospect. Twente are said to be interested if they lose Douglas. Cheap!

They are meant to be losing Douglas to us :)

Gor for both then! If we're reportedly prepared to pay 2.5M euro for a back up LB then 2m euro for a very good CB prospect can't be a stretch to far can it? Not like we're blessed with depth there even if we get Douglas!

Apparently we are looking to loan out Rafinha and Sergi Roberto, who are deemed too good for Liga Adelante but won't enjoy too much playing time with the seniors.

Both are great prospects, but you don't seem to need more central midfielders/attacking midfielders.

I really like Pontus Jansson. He coaches a youth team in his hometown club in his spare time and used to hold a season ticket and now stands among the Malmö fans when he's injured or suspended. Not good enough atm, though. Maybe in a few years time. He used to be a forward and has good technique for being a CB but but he makes a lot of silly mistakes.