Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Would be interested to know VI's thoughts on Leo Baptistao.

20 year old Brazilian striker/second striker at Vallecano, 6 goals and 6 assists in 17 games this season. Always looked good when I seen him and has an EU passport.

Obviously thinking more in the summer than now.

Would be interested to know VI's thoughts on Leo Baptistao.

20 year old Brazilian striker/second striker at Vallecano, 6 goals and 6 assists in 17 games this season. Always looked good when I seen him and has an EU passport.

Obviously thinking more in the summer than now.

He's brilliant, but already linked with Atlético and a host of others.

And yeah, given our economy and the players you could get from troubled clubs, you would be stupid not to scout in Spain. Somebody like Michu went for €2m because Rayo are in dire straits (gotta say I didn't expect him being so successful).

the other person i thought of as viable is giudetti from citeh, hasn't kicked a ball this season and i don't think he's injured

maybe a reason why none of the usual loan merchants or liverpool or someone aren't touching him though?

On the verge of playing his first reserves game.

Imagine if we went and bought Graham, Douglas and Sissoko man..... dat depth :sweetjesus:

Yeah it aint happening :lol:

You hear so much conflicting stuff about Graham it's hard to know what's really going on there.

Considering where he drinks I would be surprised if he wants to play for the scum, alternatively I heard he may be wary of playing for us as his life would never be his own - valid point really as at least with Swansea he is off the radar for our superfans

Who do you want now? :)

Someone who's not a crock and has been playing well recently. As I'd always want. Was never really all that enthused about Remy. And I'm not just saying that because of recent developments before anyone thinks.

Genuinely worried now. We're notoriously secretive about how much money we have to spend and now every fucker knows we have at least £8m to spend on a striker. Any alternative we've got our eyes on will consequently be more expensive than they were before the Remy deal fell through. Other clubs aren't daft, they know we're even more desperate now.

If we treat this like the summer then there's a good chance we'll end up with nobody, out of principle.

Genuinely worried now. We're notoriously secretive about how much money we have to spend and now every fucker knows we have at least £8m to spend on a striker. Any alternative we've got our eyes on will consequently be more expensive than they were before the Remy deal fell through. Other clubs aren't daft, they know we're even more desperate now.

If we treat this like the summer then there's a good chance we'll end up with nobody, out of principle.

Buy a CB or get in Cissoko.