Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Wonder why we haven't followed up our earlier interest in Zaha? Seems like he is pretty much exactly the type of player we need. Manu or Arsenal probably getting him now though.

I don't understand surrounding the hype around Zaha tbh, there isn't anything special that i can see and his decision making leaves a lot to be desired and just looks like the usual overrated english ( use that term very loosely) winger.

Ince is miles better than him and leagues ahead in end product and decision making. Quite frankly should be the one getting the hype.

Wonder why we haven't followed up our earlier interest in Zaha? Seems like he is pretty much exactly the type of player we need. Manu or Arsenal probably getting him now though.

I don't understand surrounding the hype around Zaha tbh, there isn't anything special that i can see and his decision making leaves a lot to be desired and just looks like the usual overrated english ( use that term very loosely) winger.

Ince is miles better than him and leagues ahead in end product and decision making. Quite frankly should be the one getting the hype.

Don't know much about Ince tbh. Mostly going on the interest from Arsenal and Manu, doubt they'd both be after him if he's not a good player with good potential.

I would like us to have a gamble on Jeremain Lens. He is exactly the type of player we need. I'm sure we could use Krul and Anita in the same way we have the French lads.

Excellent shout! A player in the Walcott mould who has publicly stated this is his last season at PSV. Could do much worse.

We have been linked so much with Lens( even during this season) there is probably something in that but i'd guess it would be a summer move rather than now.

Anyway, the more quality wide players in the better as without Hatem we lack any sort of quality in the wide areas.

We have been linked so much with Lens( even during this season) there is probably something in that but i'd guess it would be a summer move rather than now.

Anyway, the more quality wide players in the better as without Hatem we lack any sort of quality in the wide areas.

He has said on his twitter that he wants to stay and try and win the title with PSV.

Obviously the word of a footballer means nothing these days.

Get Kevin Gameiro. Surely he wouldn't want to warm the bench any long at PSG. We may get it for a good price too.

He may not but PSG only have him and Ibra, they won't sell unless they get a replacement because Gamiero is their only back up.

I know it means little but Ancelotti said the market is closed for them.