Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Apart from Jack Butland, is there anyone else worth looking at from Birmingham City?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21126539

Birmingham City first-team players can leave St Andrew's

Birmingham City have confirmed to BBC WM that they are open to offers for any of their first-team players as they continue to battle financial problems.

Blues, lying 20th in the Championship, are looking to offload a number of players to reduce their wage bill.

However, they denied reports that they are actively looking to sell top scorer Marlon King on a free transfer.

The 32-year-old striker has 18 months remaining on his contract and is one of the higher earners at St Andrew's.

But the club have admitted that they are seeking fresh investment after failing to publish their financial figures for the last two years.

A consortium fronted by former QPR chairman Gianni Paladini is believed to be interested in taking over the club.

However, in the short-term, it appears that Birmingham need to sell some of their players in order to stabilise their finances.

One of those players to leave could be England goalkeeper Jack Butland, with Birmingham's management admitting that they had no control over his future.

Despite their financial struggles, last week manager Lee Clark said that they had rejected a £300,000 offer from Nottingham Forest for midfielder Chris Burke.

Apart from Jack Butland, is there anyone else worth looking at from Birmingham City?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21126539

Birmingham City first-team players can leave St Andrew's

Birmingham City have confirmed to BBC WM that they are open to offers for any of their first-team players as they continue to battle financial problems.

Blues, lying 20th in the Championship, are looking to offload a number of players to reduce their wage bill.

However, they denied reports that they are actively looking to sell top scorer Marlon King on a free transfer.

The 32-year-old striker has 18 months remaining on his contract and is one of the higher earners at St Andrew's.

But the club have admitted that they are seeking fresh investment after failing to publish their financial figures for the last two years.

A consortium fronted by former QPR chairman Gianni Paladini is believed to be interested in taking over the club.

However, in the short-term, it appears that Birmingham need to sell some of their players in order to stabilise their finances.

One of those players to leave could be England goalkeeper Jack Butland, with Birmingham's management admitting that they had no control over his future.

Despite their financial struggles, last week manager Lee Clark said that they had rejected a £300,000 offer from Nottingham Forest for midfielder Chris Burke.

Yup,  :laugh:

Im still 'hoping' for Aubameyang, even though it looks unlikely. His pace combined with the vision and passing from Cabaye and HBA and Marv  :drool:

I think we will get Gouffran and go for someone like Aubameyang in the summer, i would be surprised if we bought 2 forwards in this window and i'm expecting us to take the cheap option after buying 3 defenders. ( as long as they pass the medicals of course)

We won't but I still think that we should be in for.

http://images.click-manchester.com/admin/article/articleimages/1350399308-thomas_Ince.jpg

We could even offer them Ferguson or Sammy on loan as part of the deal.

We desperately need another L/R-sided forward, we cant go with just HBA and Gouffran. And tbh, i think we'll get one. Hopefully one that can play centrally as well. Aubameyang but too rich perhaps, and unavailable atm probably.

We only have HBA right now, and Gouffran if he's good enough.

Don't even joke about Jonas/Shola/Obertan/Sammy.

We desperately need another L/R-sided forward, we cant go with just HBA and Gouffran. And tbh, i think we'll get one.

We only have HBA right now, and Gouffran if he's good enough.

Don't even joke about Jonas/Shola/Obertan/Sammy.

marveaux

Aye him as well of course :lol: Too many players mentioned everywhere :) Not AS desperate then, even though i like him more centrally.

But god knows when Benny will be back, so we still do need one.