Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

A few months ago on FM, I started a Newcastle game where I only bought players we'd been strongly linked with. In came Mbiwa, Sissoko and Tom Ince. The only player to break this? Jones Okore. Suddenly we're being linked to him.

True story.

:whistle:

Is Boudebouz realistic?

Out of contract next year. Quite a few potentially good ones are.

After seeing us sign Yanga-Mbiwa I'd say any one in France is realistic except the super paid players of PSG.

Says a lot about French players. Quick, move to a midtable PL team for more money. Ligue Un must be dying on it's arse.

We won't but I still think that we should be in for.

http://images.click-manchester.com/admin/article/articleimages/1350399308-thomas_Ince.jpg

We could even offer them Ferguson or Sammy on loan as part of the deal.

At least he is already used to having THAT on his shirt.

Thing is - assuming we stay up - we'll not need much in the summer. Even for depth reasons, it'll probably just be a CB, a striker and then just purple replacements.

So the next few months are our pre-season, getting everyone to gel. Can't wait til next season! We're gonna win the league  :indi:

Thing is - assuming we stay up - we'll not need much in the summer. Even for depth reasons, it'll probably just be a CB, a striker and then just purple replacements.

Wide players who aren't Jonas or Obertan would be nice.

Wide players who aren't Jonas or Obertan would be nice.

Aye should we get the rumored jan moves done, the summer should be looking at a wide player to support Cisse whether thats a winger or a wide/forward i'm not bothered.

After that it depends on who we sell and if Colo actually leaves, but other than that it looks pretty strong.

2/3 players without selling any major purples. ( maybe we could get away with one) And we are where we should have been at beginning of season.

Better late than never.

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

#Marseille are willing to listen to offers for Morgan #Amalfitano.

:shifty:

Its the start of the brothers club, Ameobis, Amalfitanos...next stop the Marveauxs and De Jongs.

The Ayew brothers (father was Abedi Pele) look canny good too...especially Andre Ayew