Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

I'm not sure how accurate they are for the likes of Bojan and Destro btw. They're going off the co-ownership agreement for this season I think.

edit: also you haven't ticked the 'ignore loans' box

I'm not sure how accurate they are for the likes of Bojan and Destro btw. They're going off the co-ownership agreement for this season I think.

edit: also you haven't ticked the 'ignore loans' box

I have like, once I'd realised myself :laugh:

Out of our age range and no idea how much he would cost but I was really impressed with Papa Gueye.

Plus we could use that meme every time he does something good. Maybe get the crowd to re-enact it all in sync.

50,000 fans all going

"HA!

*SILENT PAUSE*

GUEYEEEEEEEEE"

Would be class iyam.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh he looks impressive, good age, position we need, a league we scout, he wants to move on after this one year contract extension expires. I think well have a go, there may be bigger clubs after him.

Yeh he looks impressive, good age, position we need, a league we scout, he wants to move on after this one year contract extension expires. I think well have a go, there may be bigger clubs after him.

Do you think he's a significant upgrade on Goufran?

Do you think he's a significant upgrade on Goufran?

More an improvement on Obertan, Marveaux and Jonas. Rated higher than Gouffran I'd say,  but Gouffran has been immense in his first 4 games here. So too early to tell.