Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest palnese

Is Granero realistic? How would he work with Sissoko and Cabaye? Would it leave to much of a gap behind?

Think the wages would be a problem.

Is Granero realistic? How would he work with Sissoko and Cabaye? Would it leave to much of a gap behind?

Think the wages would be a problem.

Not if we get rid of Shola. He must be on like £50 million a day. :p Get Anderson in, he can solve the finance. Genius that he is.

Guest palnese

Well, he seems like a funny bloke, Anderson. Think he could turn into a bit of a cult hero. O0

Don't rate him very highly, but you already knew that :lol:

He couldn't even do a job for a relegation team man :lol:

And since consequently been benched because of how little he was offering.

The only truly very good players at QPR are Cesar and Remy.

You can't put them being a relegation side down to him though. Bassong was excellent for us in his first season here and we were still relegated. I agree that Cesar and Remy are probably their two best players, but I think Granero hasn't been given a real chance and in the beginning of the season he showed real class.

Think he has a lot of ability but he really hasn't shown it this season other than in the first couple of months.

:thup: Ever since Harry came into the side he really hasn't gotten a lot of playing time, but in the beginning of the campaign he was one of the few bright spots in that team.

Granero is in the wrong league, like Hugo viana everything is too fast and physical over here. He needs time and like minded players to interact with.

Any good player can adapt if given time.  Coloccini is proof of that. Some players need more time than others. Colo was horrible in the first season and was so out of sync it was actually embarassing at times, look at him now.

I think most players who are class can adapt. Ramires, Colo, I think even Viana to an extent. He showed glimpses of being a very good player but didn't benefit from being in and out of the team the whole time. I'm not saying we should sign Granero, but I think he could definitely do a job in the PL for the top sides if given time. I think he'd thrive at Arsenal for example.

Coloccini has been worse this season than in his first seaon. We just have a better midfield protecting him now. Not one slow CB new to PL football on the planet would look any good with Nicky Butt in front of him.

Coloccini has been worse this season than in his first seaon. We just have a better midfield protecting him now. Not one slow CB new to PL football on the planet would look any good with Nicky Butt in front of him.

He has improved massively as well though, in general.

Is Hangeland out of contract this summer? Sure I can vaguely recall hearing something along those lines.

I know we won't but I'd have him here in a flash. I think he'd be an excellent foil for Yanga when Taylor inevitably spends half of next season injured; such experience too.

Is Hangeland out of contract this summer? Sure I can vaguely recall hearing something along those lines.

I know we won't but I'd have him here in a flash. I think he'd be an excellent foil for Yanga when Taylor inevitably spends half of next season injured; such experience too.

I hate him but if he plays for you I bet he's excellent.

Signed a new 2-year(?) contract.

According to DailyStar Swansea are after Lukaku. If it's true that Chelsea are happy to let him go as he doesn't want to warm the bench then we should be after him if he is available for a cut down price.