Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Wonder if we will still pursue the same transfer targets with a new owner incoming? Presumably the budget constraints would change which might mean we would be looking at a different level of player.

Guest neesy111

Wonder if we will still pursue the same transfer targets with a new owner incoming? Presumably the budget constraints would change which might mean we would be looking at a different level of player.

I'd still 100% sign Rondon.

Might be the Sheikh has his sights set on Lukaku.

Guest neesy111

Might be the Sheikh has his sights set on Lukaku.

I'd prefer Rondon to Lukaku.

Some changes I would like to see.

Out:

Hayden £15M (would like to keep but think he leaves)

Shelvey £20M

Gayle £15M

Murphy £8M

Atsu £8M

Clark £5M

And some players to leave for free or for a nominal fee such as Diame, Aarrons, Barreca, Elliott, Colback, Saivet, Joselu...

In:

Rondon £16M

Wesley Moraes £16M

Brooks £20M

Benito Free

Juan Mata Free

We then need a right wing back and one or two central midfielders, not sure who thoose would be yet.

Would like Donny van de Beek but don't know if it would be realistic (probably not).

Maybe Tom Bayliss from Coventry as a squad player/one for the future.

Also Barca and Real Madrid will have clearouts in the summer and maybe Rafa can lure one or two fringe players from them with his connections.

Would also like to see a couple of young players get a chance to impress in the preseason games. Victor Fernandez, Elias Sorensen and Kelland Watts for example.

25 average premier league players would be a great start, including 2 fucking left wing/backs. Be nice to see some options off the bench and competition for places. Right now we have too many nailed on starters  due to lack of depth. Our best central midfielder a kid with 9 games under his belt.

Transfers out: £19.25 rising to £23.65 million

Florian Lejeune (Crystal Palace) - £7.5 million rising to £9.5 million

Ayoze Perez (Watford) - £4.4 million rising to £5.5 million

Jacob Murphy (Bordeaux) - £3.4 million rising to £4.2 million

Joselu (Middlesbrough) - £2.2 million rising to £2.7 million

Christ, they're off their tits!

I don't want to overvalue our players but those prices, Joselu aside, are way low imo.

I don't want to overvalue our players but those prices, Joselu aside, are way low imo.

I’d want another £35m from that lot.

Well, FM did it, but yeah.

Trippier seems to have lost his way this season and talk of spuds moving him on. Wonder if we will be in a position to offer him a way out? Clyne will probably be available as well.

Do think Adrian on a free is tempting. Can’t see Elliot and Darlow staying put. Neither of them are good enough to put real pressure on dubs, think Adrian would and we’d see some competition.

I’m excited at the thought of having a squad and gradually seeing the options improve over time. Basic fucking stuff we’ve been denied for a decade.

Also, not sure if he’s a Rafa type gk or not, but if we are allowed to assemble a squad I think Jack Butland would be a good keeper to bring in. Could possibly use Gayle as bait, if Gayle doesn’t get a premiership offer.