Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Personally I'd be content with Milinković-Savić and Soumare as our midfield two with a #10 in front of them and ASM and Ferran Torres out wide.

Colback, Saivet and Aarons as backup.

What happens if take over does go through but a sustainable 80/100 million a window is spent being minted doesn't mean they gonna spend especially as other areas such as training ground and the ground itself need more than a few pennies.

What happens if take over does go through but a sustainable 80/100 million a window is spent being minted doesn't mean they gonna spend especially as other areas such as training ground and the ground itself need more than a few pennies.

FFP does not included infrastructure etc. Just players and  wages.

Therefore, if our new overlords want to build a new training ground, it shouldn't really affect any budget.

However, 80-100m doesn't get you a great deal anymore. We would improve but you need more to catch up on the top 4.

Therefore, if our new overlords want to build a new training ground, it shouldn't really affect any budget.

However, 80-100m doesn't get you a great deal anymore. We would improve but you need more to catch up on the top 4.

Apparently you have 4 years of semi-compliance with FFP once you get taken over. You are allowed losses above the FFP threshold, however have to be working towards breaking even by the end of the 4th years.

It's essentially set up for big money takeovers.

Apparently you have 4 years of semi-compliance with FFP once you get taken over. You are allowed losses above the FFP threshold, however have to be working towards breaking even by the end of the 4th years.

It's essentially set up for big money takeovers.

Sorry on my mobile so being lazy with my post I wasn't even thinking FFP just that the owners may want to do a slow rebuild and don't want to spunk hundreds of millions. It may be a shock to some who expect loads of money. To be fair I personally think it will be a balance in between marquee signings back but not everyone is going to be top drawer.