Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

How much compensation would Blackburn get for Hoillet? How do they calculate that stuff?

Don't want him after he dived against us

I know Debuchy is the flavour of the month on here at the minute due to Cabaye's comments, but I'd much rather get a left back and move Santon over to the right. How's that Cissokho doing?

This. Wouldn't mind going for Joe Bennett or Neil Taylor again.

I know Debuchy is the flavour of the month on here at the minute due to Cabaye's comments, but I'd much rather get a left back and move Santon over to the right. How's that Cissokho doing?

This. Wouldn't mind going for Joe Bennett or Neil Taylor again.

Taylor's price will have quadrupled at least, been impressive this season, can see why were interested.

Guest Chubby Jason

Messi and Ronaldo.

Ha ha ha ha, this is class

Harry Redknapp made the same joke in his presser the other day and everyone laughed heartily. How do you explain that?

Messi and Ronaldo.

Ha ha ha ha, this is class

Harry Redknapp made the same joke in his presser the other day and everyone laughed heartily. How do you explain that?

They obviously have a great sense of humour like me and mi amigo James.

I know spurs think Ekotu has been iffy but he's looked really good when I've seen him. Think he'd provide some balance. I like the cut of his jib.

Think his hair would clash with Colo so it's a no from me.

How about someone like Fellaini to replace Tiote? I know he doesn't play deep in midfield, but still....... we certainly wouldn't lose our competitiveness.

Fellaini's class like, although not a realistic target. He'd be perfect to play inbetween Tiote and Cabaye in the midfield 3. One thing I don't understand is you rarely see the media circling round Everton's better players like they do ours, they're normally just left to get on with it.

Well, they paid £15 mill for him.... and that's the price of Modric and compared I don't really think you would talk alot of Fellaini?

What we need is a solid defensively fullback, better 1 on 1 than Simpson and things might look better really soon.

Regarding Douglas (if someone knows)...

Heard some unconfirmed rumours yesterday that Douglas was a Barton-type personality, and that he wouldn't fit in.

Random twitter bangs, cracker nut tackles, just generally a crazy guy.

Anyone verify? I don't really follow Eresdivision too much.

Emilio Izaguirre.

My wife's a tim, in fact half my family are, so i've seen a shitload of this fella. And i wouldnn't have the fucker giftwrapped! No way is he good enough for a good premier lkeague side.

Agreed.

Could do a job for Wigan or somebody, nowhere near good enough for us.

yup, don't know where this talk of man utd being interested comes from, nowhere near good enough. probably scots hyping him to fuck since he plays in a shit league.