Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers pre-match thread - 24/09/11 @ 3pm

Dave

I've got a feeling Hatem might get carried away this week, he'll basically be running around the pitch with his nob out when he gets on, agressively slapping any Blackburn player who dares to get close round the face. It'll be something to behold, we're literally going to cock them.

Or lose 1-0.

:lol:

Any idea what kind of attendance we will be expecting? No excuse why we can't reach 47/48k IMO.

The Sports Direct Dividing Taupaulin is currently right over to the right hand side suggesting Blackburn have sold their usual pitiful number of tickets therefore keeping the gate at least 3K below capacity.

Stupidly opted to have my tickets posted here in London. They haven't arrived yet, and am getting the train up tonight. Can I just show the confirmation email at the box office tomorrow and get some tickets?

Call ahead to confirm with them, but surely they have an obligation to do so if they haven't arrived before you leave.

After such a big gap I really cant wait for this game.

Hoping Pardew has the Cahonas to send out his best team, get the game won and then worry about tired legs when we are a few goals to the good.

Bets going to be 4-1

Would love to see Cabaye get on the score sheet.

What big gap?

Hoping Pardew has the Cahonas to send out his best team, get the game won and then worry about tired legs when we are a few goals to the good.

Bets going to be 4-1

What big gap?

Home game?

Bets going to be 4-1

What big gap?

Home game?

yup

Bets going to be 4-1

What big gap?

Since the last home game, feels like months. :(

Bets going to be 4-1

What big gap?

Since the last home game, feels like months. :(

Especially so soon after the summer break as well.

Stupidly opted to have my tickets posted here in London. They haven't arrived yet, and am getting the train up tonight. Can I just show the confirmation email at the box office tomorrow and get some tickets?

Call ahead to confirm with them, but surely they have an obligation to do so if they haven't arrived before you leave.

Yes they should re-print them.  Call ahead though and ask what you need to bring, usually they ask for the credit/debit card you bought the tickets with.

I cant wait to see Ben Arfa in the shirt tomorrow does seem almost certain Pardew will go unchanged from the team we went with down at Villa though will be good to have the option of Ben Arfa and Marveaux to come off the bench to change the game.... if u look at the Blackburn team there isn't a lot to be worried about bar Hoilett and defensively they look pretty weak shame Salgado is out for them though he has looked dreadful for them Givet at Left back though has looked equally bad.. should be able to get few past these tomorrow.

Aye...or Jason Roberts.

I can remember Paul Gallagher punching one in the net a few years back  :hmm:

And Gamst-Pedersen as well, think that was 2005/2006. Kuqi won a header, Pedersen punched it in. Man, we've had some incredibly shit home games vs Blackburn. Pay back tomorrow please.