2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Get in!

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Shola Ameobi's a doubt for Saturday's game with a knock. #nufc

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

milesstarforth Miles Starforth

Peter Lovenkrands set to start after mid-week brace. #nufc

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Don't do that again, ever!  I almost went and checked his twitter to confirm you're on the wind :lol:

Need to get Obertan running at Givet as much as possible, he's a horrible player Givet, lately anyway..

Marveaux on the right, man

No, need to use his wand of a left, from the left.

Someone needs to run at Salgado too, he is f***ing dreadful.

Came off injured against Arsenal didn't he?  Shame.

Need to get Obertan running at Givet as much as possible, he's a horrible player Givet, lately anyway..

Not as horrible as Obertan.

Serious??

Depends if you mean horrible as dirty.

Obertan obviously not a dirty player, but I imagine if he tried to be, he'd fail at that too.

I'm getting an extra ticket for my mate at the minute, its not giving me the option of picking it up, just saying it will deliver it. Bit late for that isn't it? If i wait til tomorrow will it say pick it up at the box office? Or should I just call them

I'm getting an extra ticket for my mate at the minute, its not giving me the option of picking it up, just saying it will deliver it. Bit late for that isn't it? If i wait til tomorrow will it say pick it up at the box office? Or should I just call them

Best to give them a call.

I worry a bit about playing Best as a lone striker as i don't think he has enough physicality to his game. 

Good job you don't need physicality to be a lone striker in a proper system then. :bluestar:

Aye, if fucking Lövenkrands god enough physicality to do it, Best shouldn't have any problems whatsoever :lol:

Think this one is going to be a difficult one to call. Blackburn is coming here with huge confidence after they scored 4 goals past Arsenal and won that game + won the midweek game. We had a good game vs Villa and are over the moon after we won at nottingham and some has even started saying we are going to win the cup, are we getting our 1st defeat of the season here and getting our feet down on earth? I have a bad feeling about this one too, had it for the last two games so maybe this will be a draw also then..

We've got a terrible record against these and last seasons home game when they beat us 2-1 was just plain torture to watch. Think he'll go with the team that started against Villa which I would have no complaints about and I fancy it to finish 1-1 which would be slightly disappointing but not the end of the world.

Hopefully there'll be 45k+ there after our good start to the season.

Think this one is going to be a difficult one to call. Blackburn is coming here with huge confidence after they scored 4 goals past Arsenal and won that game + won the midweek game. We had a good game vs Villa and are over the moon after we won at nottingham and some has even started saying we are going to win the cup, are we getting our 1st defeat of the season here and getting our feet down on earth? I have a bad feeling about this one too, had it for the last two games so maybe this will be a draw also then..

Technically they only scored two  :lol:

Technically they only scored two  :lol:

lol :lol: