Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest bimpy474

Wish he'd fall in a well.

Hope he steps on a plug.

Me too and when I say 'plug,' I mean 'Landmine.' And by 'he' I mean 'fat cunt.'

:lol:

His time here has got to be coming to an end. It just has to be.

Kinnear, no signings, still employing Pardew. None of it makes sense. He has to be thinking of selling.

of coarse he wants to sell but the same issue remains, theres no one interested and no hint of anyone being remotely thinking of possibly considering the chance of enquiring let alone bidding.

Kinnear, no signings, still employing Pardew. None of it makes sense. He has to be thinking of selling.

of coarse he wants to sell but the same issue remains, theres no one interested and no hint of anyone being remotely thinking of possibly considering the chance of enquiring let alone bidding.

Is there anyone monitoring the situation?

Is there anyone monitoring the situation?

probably not.

Why do catastrophically bad decisions mean he's selling though?

They're decisions that all point towards him recouping as much money as possible. Cheap manager with a remit to lower the wage bill, all the cost-cutting measures across the club like the bore-hole and so on, no signings to save money and all the rest of it.

Our best hope is a few more midtable/top-half seasons (and I suppose a miracle cup run), he gets his money back and sells up to someone who fancies having a successful football club instead of a vehicle to promote cheap sporting tat.

He's not putting in any effort anymore. He's gotten lazy.

If I get lazy with something it usually means I want to fuck it off.

They're decisions that all point towards him recouping as much money as possible. Cheap manager with a remit to lower the wage bill, all the cost-cutting measures across the club like the bore-hole and so on, no signings to save money and all the rest of it.

Our best hope is a few more midtable/top-half seasons (and I suppose a miracle cup run), he gets his money back and sells up to someone who fancies having a successful football club instead of a vehicle to promote cheap sporting tat.

not exactly new to this window so there's no reason to think he's moving to sell now beyond blind hope from people

He won't sell if he can take out 20m+ a season from the club he'd be daft not to, with the new TV money from this season.

Does the new tv deal give the clubs the cash up front or is it season by season...if its cash up front i could see him ranking most of it his way.  leaving nufc the basic operating money.  Sell to generate money for transfers.

He won't sell if he can take out 20m+ a season from the club he'd be daft not to, with the new TV money from this season.

He won't sell because there aren't any interested parties wanting to buy the club. When we dropped into the Championship that was the ideal time for someone to buy at a knockdown price but all we got was Barry Moat and his" lend us a fiver" bid. Foreign buyers seem to gravitate towards London other than Liverpool or Manchester who have built up worldwide following through success.

Guest neesy111

Does the new tv deal give the clubs the cash up front or is it season by season...if its cash up front i could see him ranking most of it his way.  leaving nufc the basic operating money.  Sell to generate money for transfers.

End of season.

He won't sell because there aren't any interested parties wanting to buy the club. When we dropped into the Championship that was the ideal time for someone to buy at a knockdown price but all we got was Barry Moat and his" lend us a fiver" bid. Foreign buyers seem to gravitate towards London other than Liverpool or Manchester who have built up worldwide following through success.

there's also been the tendency to go for much cheaper championship clubs in recent years; Cardiff, Leicester, Hull Leeds and Watford off the top of my head all bought while in the championship while premier league clubs widely known to be available like us and Everton go untouched