Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest bimpy474

Don't want him dead.. but I hate the bloke so much!!

Why not?

Probably because he's not a sociopath.

I don't like rambling. Me knee is manky.

Guest neesy111

Sick of him trousering money, like.

I wish he'd trouser a bomb.  Prick.

What money has he been trousering, exactly?

12m in 11/12. 18m last season.

Guest Bert Shaft

Hows about 60 million  Sky money or haven't you been paying attention to the fact that the likes of Southampton, Norwich and Swansea have been blowing us out of the water in the transfer market.  :lol:

I don't exactly want him dead.  I only want his body to drift near the event horizon of a black hole, get torn to shreds and completely atomized, and then his filthy, tainted matter sucked into it.  I'd consider that a decent compromise.

:lol:

Vivid.

Hows about 60 million  Sky money or haven't you been paying attention to the fact that the likes of Southampton, Norwich and Swansea have been blowing us out of the water in the transfer market.  :lol:

It would be hard for him to trouser the Sky money you speak of as it won't be paid out until the end of the season, or are you under the impression that Ashley is the new Dr Who?

Guest Bert Shaft

It would be hard for him to trouser the Sky money you speak of as it won't be paid out until the end of the season, or are you under the impression that Ashley is the new Dr Who?

I'm under the impression that you "travel through space and time" more than the doctor. :D

He's spent it all on Sofas, buy now pay next year.

Ozzie Mandias ignored this post even though it told him exactly what he'd asked.  Shock horror.

I'd like to know what exactly we did with our lump of TV cash from last season then. Because we've barely spent a bean...

We're winning the balance sheet silly.  We don't need pesky players or trophies or points or anything, we're a well run club remember.

I'd like to know what exactly we did with our lump of TV cash from last season then. Because we've barely spent a bean...

I made this point over 3 years ago. There is no TV money when it comes to NUFC.

Ozzie Mandias ignored this post even though it told him exactly what he'd asked.  Shock horror.

Don't know about that logic though. You stick £110 million into a business and then put in a further bridging loan to enable it buy some players and meet some short term cash commitments. You then receive a repayment of the bridging loan. What have you "trousered"? There really is so much to slate Ashley about, all of it has been aired on here,  but I can't see that he has "trousered" one single penny from this club.

How much did he put in before that though? Genuine question as I honestly don't know. I'd only call it 'trousering' if he's taking money out on top of the additional money he put in.

If he's already done that then yeah, bad craic. We should still have money to get players on top of that though.