Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest thenorthumbrian

'Cockney' needs to be banned from this thread.

OK if some people are so  very sensitive to the c word maybe we should just call Ashley a corpulent southern leech.

He is just like a step dad that has married your mum now its gone sour..but he is refusing to leave because he thinks he now has claim to your house..  eventually he will just be a jilted ex, that day can't come soon enough though.

Cant we track how much money he has made from the club and use it as a countdown until he breaks even and fucks off.. 

'Cockney' needs to be banned from this thread.

OK if some people are so  very sensitive to the c word maybe we should just call Ashley a corpulent southern leech.

I'm not sensitive to it, it's just inaccurate. Who gives a shit where he's from anyway?

Cant we track how much money he has made from the club and use it as a countdown until he breaks even and f***s off.. 

Can do aye, but we need to start it at about -£200m so it could be a long one.

Aye the fat fuck is going to make us for his mistakes.

Cant we track how much money he has made from the club and use it as a countdown until he breaks even and fucks off.. 

Its not dropping at the moment so no point.  If he starts taking his initial investment back I'm sure people will keep track and update every year.

Pardew really should let Kinnear do all teh transfer talking if he has any sense  ( :lol: ) surely beyond easy to let Kinnear hang himself and avoid the blame. Wonder if the club demand he say all that bollocks.

He really should have. Didn't need to say anything other than refer the Journos to JFKs mobile number.

The statement sounds like it was written for him but he should never have put his name to it. Disgusting.

Thing is I'm kinda willing to accept the club putting out crap and making Pardew put his name to it and whatever. I'm not a Pardew fan by a million miles but the club is toxic and doubt any manager not willing to put shit like that out will ever be appointed

I was talking to a couple last week - not NUFC fans but cricket lovers.  They apparently had ordered some England stuff from the ECB and it came from Sports Direct along with one of those huge mugs much to their disgust.

To be fair outsourcing of IT systems, online systems, accounts, ordering etc is common in retailing.

Riding on the back of someone else's technology rather than investing in your own often makes very good economic sense.

Undoubtedly. But I think the question here is whether a traditional source of the clubs revenue/profit is being syphoned off into SD's coffers. There has never been mention in the club accounts that the retailing revenues/profits of the club have been handed over to SD - so we have no idea what arrangement is in place. True Faith are right to raise it as an issue.

They are far to lazy or have it easy, just wtite some half arsed article about a players injury and slap it on the back page. Job done.

If any are reading, go do some work and people might start buying the paper youre writing for.

They are far to lazy or have it easy, just wtite some half arsed article about a players injury and slap it on the back page. Job done.

If any are reading, go do some work and people might start buying the paper youre writing for.

I remember when we were in the same position with Shepherd. One particular journo ad tried several times and did print stuff about Shepherd and Douglas Hall. Thomson House were contacted by the clubs lawyers and the other stories were pulled by the bosses. Speaking to the said journo, he promised me that there would be a tipping point were TH would turn against Shepherd etc, ony when it was obvious what was happening.

Ryder will be like Oliver though, he'll never turn. Can't stand the bloke.

Cant we track how much money he has made from the club and use it as a countdown until he breaks even and f***s off..

But if he is making money, why would be sell up?  Ashley would need to A) have a higher priority project that needed investing in where he could re-invest the Monday earned from selling NUFC, and B) an interested purchaser who wanted to buy the club.

I fear that if NUFC is making him money then he will stick around and keep taking the money (albeit whether its through Sports Direct or through NUFC accounts)